KNOX'S MULTI MOD FOR COLLEGE KINGS 2

Updated: 2024-04-26
Game/Creator: College Kings 2 /
Modder: Duke Knox (aka Zen)
Mod Version: Universal(Enhanced + Lite)
Game Version: 4.0.0 or latest
Language: English

Features:
  1. Added an independent in-game walkthrough feature, which operates separately from the main script. This addition won't affect the core scripts.
  2. Implemented Reputation Points management within the reputation tab of the mod, allowing for both addition and deduction.
  3. Introduced a 'Resume' button on the main menu, enabling players to seamlessly continue their game from their last session.
  4. Included a relationship editing feature, providing players with the ability to adjust character relationships.
  5. Added a Variable Customization tab, allowing players to manipulate in-game variables to tailor their experience.
  6. Implemented a feature enabling players to edit the fraternity and main character names. Introduced a Gallery Unlocker, granting access to locked content within the game's gallery.
  7. Added a Dialogue Customization feature, offering players the ability to modify dialogue within the game.
  8. Incorporated a Num-key choice interaction feature, allowing players to make choices using number keys.
  9. Included a Quick Menu on/off feature for added convenience and accessibility.
  10. Numerous other enhancements and additions for an enhanced gaming experience.
Keymaps:
  • 'alt+l'- toggle label manager screen
  • 'q' key - toggle quick-menu
  • 1,2,....9 keys - interact with choices.
  • 't' key - toggle dialogue customization menu
  • 'w' key - toggle in-game walkthrough
  • 'alt + w' - online documented walkthrough
  • 'z' key - open/close Zen mod menu
  • 'm' key - play/pause music
  • 'x' key - relaunch game
  • 'alt+x' key - close game
  • 'c' key - copy current dialogue to clipboard & Many more; watch keymap list section for more info.
Installation:
Extract archive and merge both game and modified game folders; overwrite if prompted.
Change-Log:
//2024-04-26/(Latest)/:
  • Complete overhaul of mod scripts for enhanced performance and stability.
  • Refactored codebase to improve readability, maintainability, and scalability.
  • Resolved bugs and glitches including previously undetected issues.
  • Improved compatibility with game updates.
  • Conducted extensive testing across various platforms to ensure compatibility and reliability.

//2024-03-02//:
Lite Version(Same old features and some new features) + Enhanced Version(Includes all new features)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
//2024-02-20//:
Restored additional features.( Resume Button, Gallery Unlocker etc)
//2024-02-19//:
Updated to latest version (compatible with game version v4.0.0 or latest)
//2023-09-10//:
Based on my previous mod and Rockerz Vincent's Original Mod
Download(Main Mod+Audio Patch): - -
Instruction: Read insturction.txt
HOW TO OPEN MOD? (Press 'Z' key on your keyboard or hover your mouse at lower right corner to open mod-menu or check 1st screenshot)
capture_0.png capture_1.png capture_3.png capture_2.png capture_4.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Does this mod add a feature to modify or bypass that cool/loyal thingy that made this game soo annoying?
like getting to a scene and telling you why didn't you get it, so you can switch? or better yet bypass completely? because I've never seen anyone that likes that system

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Does this mod add a feature to modify or bypass that cool/loyal thingy that made this game soo annoying?
like getting to a scene and telling you why didn't you get it, so you can switch? or better yet bypass completely? because I've never seen anyone that likes that system
That's why there is loyalty changing system or variable editing system features are available in the mod. So you can change it to get the scene.
The question is how you'll get the scene:
Press alt+w and mod will redirect you to a documented walkthrough. There you can see the variable which is affecting the scene then go to mod's variable editing page and search for that variable or copy and paste it in mod search bar then change it. If it isn't available then press the '+' button and add that variable to any list and change it later. Or check which type of loyalty is affecting to get the scene and try to change your loyalty in reputation editing tab in mod menu.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
That's why there is loyalty changing system or variable editing system features are available in the mod. So you can change it to get the scene.
The question is how you'll get the scene:
Press alt+w and mod will redirect you to a documented walkthrough. There you can see the variable which is affecting the scene then go to mod's variable editing page and search for that variable or copy and paste it in mod search bar then change it. If it isn't available then press the '+' button and add that variable to any list and change it later. Or check which type of loyalty is affecting to get the scene and try to change your loyalty in reputation editing tab in mod menu.
maybe in a future version the mod can auto that

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
maybe in a future version the mod can auto that
Yeah! I really added that feature to avoid this type of thingy. But they(dev) are changing scripts in every release so I deleted that feature to avoid save incompatibility. So I chose an indirect approach to modify the script( as you can see the in game walkthrough is standalone). But I'll try to add a new different approach in future release.

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
First of all there is no module named Vin_digital_clock in my mod.
It seems like you have used an outdated mod from i.e Rockerz Vincent's mod before.
I suggest to delete the previous mod and install newer mod. Report me if you are failed to do so.
Thanks for the response! This error is actually from a clean install of just the latest version of the mod. And apologies if I misunderstood, but I thought that this mod was built using Vincent's old mod as framework. Is this even fixable? Or am I just sh*t out of luck?

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Thanks for the response! This error is actually from a clean install of just the latest version of the mod. And apologies if I misunderstood, but I thought that this mod was built using Vincent's old mod as framework. Is this even fixable? Or am I just sh*t out of luck?
OOf..... you used an outdated mod! No worries.
Try this shortcut! ->put the attached file inside your game folder and try! If the issue still persists then report me.

Reactions: Cuhullin

lol859678

Feb 11, 2024
i get this when i try to press the zen mod on the lower right corner

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Dynamic/Vincent/vin_screens.rpy", line 13, in execute
    screen VIN_MAIN_MENU:
    screen VIN_MAIN_MENU:
  File "game/Dynamic/Vincent/vin_screens.rpy", line 26, in execute
    frame at zen_menu_anime:
  File "game/Dynamic/Vincent/vin_screens.rpy", line 52, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Dynamic/Vincent/vin_screens.rpy", line 56, in execute
    if persistent.vin_board_money_chr == "Chloe":
  File "game/Dynamic/Vincent/vin_screens.rpy", line 57, in execute
    text "{size=22}CHLOE BOARD MONEY "+str(chloe_board.money)+"$"
  File "game/Dynamic/Vincent/vin_screens.rpy", line 57, in <module>
NameError: name 'chloe_board' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "v1/v1.rpyc", line 15, in script
  File "D:\Game2\secret\College Kings.Act.1.v1.3.21.Episode.14-market\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game2\secret\College Kings.Act.1.v1.3.21.Episode.14-market\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1474, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game2\secret\College Kings.Act.1.v1.3.21.Episode.14-market\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\character.py", line 1352, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "D:\Game2\secret\College Kings.Act.1.v1.3.21.Episode.14-market\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in do_display
    display_say(who,
  File "D:\Game2\secret\College Kings.Act.1.v1.3.21.Episode.14-market\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\character.py", line 693, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Game2\secret\College Kings.Act.1.v1.3.21.Episode.14-market\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game2\secret\College Kings.Act.1.v1.3.21.Episode.14-market\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Game2\secret\College Kings.Act.1.v1.3.21.Episode.14-market\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "D:\Game2\secret\College Kings.Act.1.v1.3.21.Episode.14-market\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Game2\secret\College Kings.Act.1.v1.3.21.Episode.14-market\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "D:\Game2\secret\College Kings.Act.1.v1.3.21.Episode.14-market\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Game2\secret\College Kings.Act.1.v1.3.21.Episode.14-market\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "D:\Game2\secret\College Kings.Act.1.v1.3.21.Episode.14-market\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Game2\secret\College Kings.Act.1.v1.3.21.Episode.14-market\College Kings.v1.3.21-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen VIN_MAIN_MENU:
    screen VIN_MAIN_MENU:
  File "game/Dynamic/Vincent/vin_screens.rpy", line 26, in execute
    frame at zen_menu_anime:
  File "game/Dynamic/Vincent/vin_screens.rpy", line 52, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Dynamic/Vincent/vin_screens.rpy", line 56, in execute
    if persistent.vin_board_money_chr == "Chloe":
  File "game/Dynamic/Vincent/vin_screens.rpy", line 57, in execute
  File "game/Dynamic/Vincent/vin_screens.rpy", line 57, in <module>
NameError: name 'chloe_board' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
College Kings 1.3.21
Mon Feb 12 22:16:44 2024

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Yeah me too, I have the same problem, like I can't click the button load or new game or others button. It not crash or anything just when I install the mod with the new update. The button didn't work anymore :V
Please check your mod again
Alright! I have to download the game to see the changes. If any of you can give me the archive.rpa or script.rpa file (can be found inside game folder) it will take less time.

Last edited:
Reactions: small81
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote