Mohawk78

Mar 2, 2020
So do I have to download 3 different things to get the current version of the game or am I misinterpreting the way the download links are laid out?

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I went ahead and updated the following Image Packs:
  • Mrs. Maywood (Ava Addams includes Kitty Pack)
  • Monica (Gabbie Carter)
  • Kitty Standalone (Karlee Grey).

Will work on updating Mrs. Wilson/Fuller's Wife next.

How do u change her forms

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Okay so I must admit: I love impregnating and banging pregnant chicks, right? Nothing wrong with that. However, in this playthrough of College Daze I've avoided accelerating any pregnancies so far for the multitudes of women... But I've got these scenes here, and I'm curious as to what's being hinted at.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: So I guess what I'm wondering is should I accelerate this particular pregnancy? I'm just curious about what we might think the consequences will be. Also, this is kind of neat to write, and I have a document of theories / information I've assembled throughout the game that I'll share here later too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chaosslayer

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Not sure what you mean, but if you're asking how you install the image packs, you need to download the ones you want from the gofile link and then transfer the "images" folder to your directory. It should ask you to overwrite the original files. say Yes to All.
Change kitty to karelee grey

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Okay so I must admit: I love impregnating and banging pregnant chicks, right? Nothing wrong with that. However, in this playthrough of College Daze I've avoided accelerating any pregnancies so far for the multitudes of women... But I've got these scenes here, and I'm curious as to what's being hinted at.

Edit: So I guess what I'm wondering is should I accelerate this particular pregnancy? I'm just curious about what we might think the consequences will be. Also, this is kind of neat to write, and I have a document of theories / information I've assembled throughout the game that I'll share here later too.
This was cool to read and while there are lore implications for how stuff plays out, I just want to emphasize that something like accelerated pregnancy is *only* for cosmetic reasons in-game, as in if you have that particular kink and want to see pregnant sex. So I don't want you or anyone else to feel like you ever have to click it to get extra story content.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019

About the magic from inside, I believe the first time you have that is actually the initial time you fight against the Demon girls. I think that you are able to channel magic from inside yourself in that fight, and a handful of other times throughout the game. Quite often I remember blue lights for the enhanced cumming being referred to as channelled from inside you, as well as a few other specific situations here and there. And as for lights targetting/feeling a pull towards a certain person, that happens quite often. It especially is brought up with contracts, transformations, mental changes, and even dreamsculpting. Really the only lights that tend to not seem to be drawn to someone before you even cast them are lust, heat, and any of the minor lights for the most part.

What I will note with accelerated pregnancies is - as opposed to, say, bimboifications - I couldn't seem to find a way using console commands to alter this back, if you end up regretting the decision after the fact. It vastly changes the sex scenes with said characters, including any group scenes, and if you find that you aren't a fan of the new models (even if you do enjoy pregnant content, the actual models aren't necessarily the same models as the OG characters, which you may not be a fan of), you will have to go back to the point where you made the decision to accelerate the pregnancy to change it, as there is no way to revert it.

I found in the playthrough where I accelerated all the pregnancies that I really didn't enjoy that choice, but not until quite a while into the game, as you don't immediately start having sex scenes with the accelerated pregnant girls to see the new models. And I found that the amount of variation in the scenes with the accelerated pregnancies was far less varied than before. With bimboified characters, you can simply open up the dev console (f12 on firefox) and change the variable, and change between the two forms at will if you prefer one over the other. But with accelerated pregnancies, I was unable to find the specific variable to change that, so the only option is going back to make the choice.

Personally, I'd say if you're not both particularly into pregnancy sex above all AND not all too attached to the particular models of the love interests that you are accelerating, I would suggest skipping accelerating pregnancies, at least on a first playthrough. Eventually, it's worth checking out if you want to see that content and decide to do multiple playthroughs of the game, but it's hard to recommend doing on a first run for those reasons.

If only the actresses of those love interests had a bunch of pregnancy content to work with, but obviously they don't. And I really wouldn't expect - or honestly want - to see g28 trying to do deepfakes to make accelerated pregnancy sex scenes work with all the possible characters. That would just be so much extra work for such a small amount of content that would only be seen by - likely - a small portion of the userbase, and still wouldn't be a great compromise, because the bodies obviously still wouldn't be the same girls, they'd just have deepfaked faces.

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
About the magic from inside, I believe the first time you have that is actually the initial time you fight against the Demon girls. I think that you are able to channel magic from inside yourself in that fight, and a handful of other times throughout the game. Quite often I remember blue lights for the enhanced cumming being referred to as channelled from inside you, as well as a few other specific situations here and there. And as for lights targetting/feeling a pull towards a certain person, that happens quite often. It especially is brought up with contracts, transformations, mental changes, and even dreamsculpting. Really the only lights that tend to not seem to be drawn to someone before you even cast them are lust, heat, and any of the minor lights for the most part.

What I will note with accelerated pregnancies is - as opposed to, say, bimboifications - I couldn't seem to find a way using console commands to alter this back, if you end up regretting the decision after the fact. It vastly changes the sex scenes with said characters, including any group scenes, and if you find that you aren't a fan of the new models (even if you do enjoy pregnant content, the actual models aren't necessarily the same models as the OG characters, which you may not be a fan of), you will have to go back to the point where you made the decision to accelerate the pregnancy to change it, as there is no way to revert it.

I found in the playthrough where I accelerated all the pregnancies that I really didn't enjoy that choice, but not until quite a while into the game, as you don't immediately start having sex scenes with the accelerated pregnant girls to see the new models. And I found that the amount of variation in the scenes with the accelerated pregnancies was far less varied than before. With bimboified characters, you can simply open up the dev console (f12 on firefox) and change the variable, and change between the two forms at will if you prefer one over the other. But with accelerated pregnancies, I was unable to find the specific variable to change that, so the only option is going back to make the choice.

Personally, I'd say if you're not both particularly into pregnancy sex above all AND not all too attached to the particular models of the love interests that you are accelerating, I would suggest skipping accelerating pregnancies, at least on a first playthrough. Eventually, it's worth checking out if you want to see that content and decide to do multiple playthroughs of the game, but it's hard to recommend doing on a first run for those reasons.

If only the actresses of those love interests had a bunch of pregnancy content to work with, but obviously they don't. And I really wouldn't expect - or honestly want - to see g28 trying to do deepfakes to make accelerated pregnancy sex scenes work with all the possible characters. That would just be so much extra work for such a small amount of content that would only be seen by - likely - a small portion of the userbase, and still wouldn't be a great compromise, because the bodies obviously still wouldn't be the same girls, they'd just have deepfaked faces.
Yeah exactly why in this run I'm not accelerating it. It just doesn't make enough sense given how much I like the model choices for the game already - but it's awesome to have the option and I'll for sure do another run where I do speed it up for everyone.

This was cool to read and while there are lore implications for how stuff plays out, I just want to emphasize that something like accelerated pregnancy is *only* for cosmetic reasons in-game, as in if you have that particular kink and want to see pregnant sex. So I don't want you or anyone else to feel like you ever have to click it to get extra story content.
And great to know for certain that it's just cosmetic here as well. Here meanwhile I thought I'd uncovered some kind of hidden secret, but alas, it was not to to be. Keep up the good work!

• Haha
Reactions: G28Here

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019

You actually can reverse it, but it's by lowering the preg value for that character (generally below 50). So if you set someone's preg value to just 1 or higher, it'll still acknowledge that they're pregnant without making it accelerated. Similarly, if you know a character has support for it but don't know where the light to do it is, modifying their preg value to be 100 or something is safe enough to have the effect active.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
You actually can reverse it, but it's by lowering the preg value for that character (generally below 50). So if you set someone's preg value to just 1 or higher, it'll still acknowledge that they're pregnant without making it accelerated. Similarly, if you know a character has support for it but don't know where the light to do it is, modifying their preg value to be 100 or something is safe enough to have the effect active.
Good to know, I figured it was something to do with that, but I wasn't sure exactly, and didn't want to make them not pregnant if I was too late into the game to impregnate them again, so I just left it. I'm sure I'll end up doing another full run in a few updates anyway, but I might do that on my most recent run that's at the end, so that when I play the next update stuff, I can see the original models instead of the accelerated pregnancy ones.

DangerDeen

Formerly 'ClockWork'
Jul 13, 2017
Out of curiosity is Ms. Hill ever going to have a DP/gangbang. If you go down the Ms. Hill path and enter the relation between Jake and Ms. Hill, does the mention of Kyle banging Ms. Hill ever get discovered. Honestly feel like a gangbang could come to fruition from that situation. Same with Ms. Maywood if you decide to bring her to live with you in your dorm. I feel besides MC and Kyle having a DP scene, Jake should have something similar, or even a gangbang with the three (MC, Jake, and Kyle).

Bobsalec

Nov 17, 2022
Image Packs are updated for version 390a:
  1. Mrs Maywood - Ava Addams (Includes Kitty Pack)
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Angela White (Includes Fuller Pack)
  5. Kitty - Karlee Grey (Standalone)
  6. Fullers Wife - Nicole Aniston (Standalone)
Are the packs still for 390a?

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
On a playthrough I did using no lights at all when possible I managed to confess to Brittany sometime in the first week after class, before the weekend. I had impregnated her while she was drunk. I haven't been able to trigger that scene in any light-using playthrough so far.

I kinda think it could've been messing around with checkpoints too much? Has anyone reached that scene? Do you know how to reliably get it?

Reactions: Brovalon

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
On a playthrough I did using no lights at all when possible I managed to confess to Brittany sometime in the first week after class, before the weekend. I had impregnated her while she was drunk. I haven't been able to trigger that scene in any light-using playthrough so far.

I kinda think it could've been messing around with checkpoints too much? Has anyone reached that scene? Do you know how to reliably get it?
I think that's the only outcome u can get Brittany pregnant where she knows your the father

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes