Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Question bout the wedding so if you bimbofy the groom and bride can u get them later or is it better to just cum in the bride and say u want her

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
No one can really answer these questions as the consequences haven't been added to the game yet. But you can keep Johanna captive, bimbofy Fuller and purple light Olivia.

You will probably be able to cast your way out of any problems anyway. We are the light god after all lol
One thing that's been interesting about my current playthrough is that the main character really is getting more... I'm not sure if 'narcissistic' is quite the right word, but the protagonist has had a few moments where he's like "Yeah I'm a light god but I shouldn't go on a narcissistic rant about how I'm the best".

It's almost definitely probably just a joke in the text, but hey it makes sense: if I was a light god I'd be full of myself too.

Reactions: j_1993_m

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
One thing that's been interesting about my current playthrough is that the main character really is getting more... I'm not sure if 'narcissistic' is quite the right word, but the protagonist has had a few moments where he's like "Yeah I'm a light god but I shouldn't go on a narcissistic rant about how I'm the best".

It's almost definitely probably just a joke in the text, but hey it makes sense: if I was a light god I'd be full of myself too.
Full of light or full of super cum ✨️

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020

What's the old Quote Power Corrupts and Absolute power corrupts Absolutely

Reactions: Brovalon

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
So I'm at the thing where u visit the queen and Rachel shows up what's the impact of "support the queen" "question the queen"

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes