Oct 8, 2020
The Wilsons, the 3 teachers, Ward's family, Zahra, the demons, a girl from the sorority (forgot her name but it not Lexi) and Olivia all have permanent alterations.
Jenny, also known as Slut. You first meet her when you check in on the sorority (she's being punished), then get the chance to use a purple on her when you help Brittany pledge to the sorority on Saturday, August 17th? In the evening? At least that's when I had the option.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
So can someone help me put im a bit ci fused it gave me the option to send lydia and sofias family along with all the demon workers to the brothel but wjen I go to brothel I cajt fuck them or it's a repeatable scene seeing someone else fuck them does this cjange or does it have to be at a other time it's already agust 17

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
So when u make a contract with the nun Lisa then see her again it says someone could have helped u upgrade it how do I do that and who helps me

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
So when u make a contract with the nun Lisa then see her again it says someone could have helped u upgrade it how do I do that and who helps me
I'm pretty sure it's Bunny and/or Kitty.

You can meet Bunny by using the green light while visiting the nuns with Karen.

Kitty requires that you finish reading her book for her to appear in certain scenes.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's Bunny and/or Kitty.

You can meet Bunny by using the green light while visiting the nuns with Karen.

Kitty requires that you finish reading her book for her to appear in certain scenes.
How do u get her bunnys book? I already master kitty book And then doesn't that mean I should wait for this scene in the dressing room date until later? But it' didn't have any option to upgrade her contract just to make it and not kill bunny

Last edited:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
How do u get her bunnys book? I already master kitty book And then doesn't that mean I should wait for this scene in the dressing room date until later? But it' didn't have any option to upgrade her contract just to make it and not kill bunny
I think you need what's her name (Dalia, Delia something like that) that came from the past and is somehow connected to you instead of Kitty:unsure:

Reactions: j_1993_m

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I think you need what's her name (Dalia, Delia something like that) that came from the past and is somehow connected to you instead of Kitty:unsure:
Any idea when this is or how I get this and is this b4 or after u make the contract with Lisa mother superior and Bunny cause u can contract them the first time u see them so should I not contract them

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Any idea when this is or how I get this and is this b4 or after u make the contract with Lisa mother superior and Bunny cause u can contract them the first time u see them so should I not contract them
should be near the end of the current update as far as I remember when Dalia/Delia whatever gets her Body back think it was in one of the last weekends night

• Wow
Reactions: Chaosslayer

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
OK coz I'm on Saturday August 17 before meeting Lisa and mother superior guess I'll wait
There's no need to wait to contract them, do that as soon as possible, and then when you get Delia and go to see the nuns with her, she will upgrade the contract for you then.

As far as I know, you'll never be penalized for contracting someone too early, other than being locked into the contracted/property path rather than being in consensual relationships. As long as you eventually meet whatever requirements (presumably just interacting with the girl at the right time(s) and/or enough times) you should be able to upgrade any contracts when the option becomes available.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
So I have the option to have Jenny and Brittany take over the sorority from lexi is there anything I should be worried bout if I convince them both or will it come to a head and screw me

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
There's no need to wait to contract them, do that as soon as possible, and then when you get Delia and go to see the nuns with her, she will upgrade the contract for you then.

As far as I know, you'll never be penalized for contracting someone too early, other than being locked into the contracted/property path rather than being in consensual relationships. As long as you eventually meet whatever requirements (presumably just interacting with the girl at the right time(s) and/or enough times) you should be able to upgrade any contracts when the option becomes available.
Didn't think property takes away consensual relationships except like on the weekends like I contracted mom but it's still consensual

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
So doing the Johanna quest my question isit possible to enslave Joanna and fuller and get his wife while getting the benefits of Delia contract and mother superior and Lisa or do I have to have a caveat and give someone up in other words can I have my cake and eat it too or do I have to compromise and if so what exactly do I have to do do I reject fuller and bimbo fy him ? Then what

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
So I have the option to have Jenny and Brittany take over the sorority from lexi is there anything I should be worried bout if I convince them both or will it come to a head and screw me
So doing the Johanna quest my question isit possible to enslave Joanna and fuller and get his wife while getting the benefits of Delia contract and mother superior and Lisa or do I have to have a caveat and give someone up in other words can I have my cake and eat it too or do I have to compromise and if so what exactly do I have to do do I reject fuller and bimbo fy him ? Then what
No one can really answer these questions as the consequences haven't been added to the game yet. But you can keep Johanna captive, bimbofy Fuller and purple light Olivia.

You will probably be able to cast your way out of any problems anyway. We are the light god after all lol

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes