Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
This game shows that it doesn't need an outstanding story to do hentai. The art alone makes it looks pretty unique and quite charming, but so close to a MIEL game plot to be honest.

View attachment 2627033
THX for the share...
Thx for the nightmare. I'll never fap again. I used to like fapping sometimes. Creep ass hand, all bent over the place.

Reactions: gremmie

grosjean

Oct 25, 2021
Thx for the nightmare. I'll never fap again. I used to like fapping sometimes. Creep ass hand, all bent over the place.
actually, that gif is from an anime called parasyte: the maxym, and i highly recommend it, its pretty good and i found the story pretty unique

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
actually, that gif is from an anime called parasyte: the maxym, and i highly recommend it, its pretty good and i found the story pretty unique
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll certainly give it a look, to gain some context.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Shared from dev X (twitter) account.

A glimpe of all others characters already added to the "Patreon" version and some designs/ideas for future ones.

@NeoCoillHQGIkqBH4XMAACuoM.jpg

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Futa content avoidable? I have not played the game yet. Can someone please provide an answer so I can choose to download or move.

Reactions: Pakiuca

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
There is one futa scene near the end of the current build
I think you can consider that there is more than one, I'm speaking of the scene where Lily is punished for failing her "task" even if the futas involved are not originally futas..

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Damn I thought it was just a proper demo but turns out it has so much content!! Haven't played a 2dcg game with such high-quality renders and a interesting story like What A Legend! (so sad it gets abandoned). Not sure if the dev's here, but keep up the good work!

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to unlock these two scenes? The game says I've played all events but these two haven't popped up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
What A Legend! (so sad it gets abandoned).
It's provably a little soon to give up on that one, you know that a game that doesn't get an update in 18 months gets that tag no mattering the "real" status of it right? It will still take some months but the update will come, I didn't lost hope yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NeoEros

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to unlock these two scenes? The game says I've played all events but these two haven't popped up.
Just in the case you haven't find them yet, they are 2 cosplay scenes for the first 2 girls you meat during the prologue (first scenes in the gallery in the case you forgot) and as far as I know they are triggered automatically when you go to sleep at night (I belive the on the the right may need you to be outside and to be forced to return home to sleep to trigger), I suggest to skip a few days since some events are only available after some specific date if I'm not mistaken, if this still doesn't help maybe you have run into a issue and need to start a new game or play the game in a different OS (I played the Android version).

And yeah I know the dev could just add a girl that is pregnant already but I think that most of the content is choused by Patrons and no matter how much you like it that kind of fetish is not exactly the most popular out there, it may happen but it may take a long time.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NeoEros
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes