• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sexy666

Mar 1, 2022
Do someone have Coill city ver.June's 2023 (Android) I have a free version (April) he release on itch

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Progress Update (Nov-Dec 2023)

First leg of the port to Ren'Py is done! Lots of progress made.

Spent a lot of time learning things about the language and finding ways to make a lot of basic changes to the script automatically, quite useful when you have ~15000 lines to get through!
Progress Made
  • All ~1180 illustrations have been processed, reducing file size by ~70%.
  • Audio size has been reduced by 96% (From FAT wav to OP opus).
  • 2 out 22 events edited and working without major issues (still gotta tinker with presentation).
  • Made major necessary changes to most of the script, (big chunk of work out of the way!)
— Upcoming work —
- Critical for new build
  • Get the last 20 events working without major issues.
    First two events were some of the worst, the rest should be done more quickly.
  • Rewrite the "Sim Mode" script/logic and test it from start to finish.
  • Write script of newly drawn events.
- High Priority
  • Figure out how to remake things like the stat screen, gallery function, etc
  • Create assets necessary to customize main menu and GUI.
- Low Priority (Good to have, non-essential)
  • Remake character busts for sim-mode.
  • Make sure all presentation timings are perfect (can work on it over time).
  • Find ways to replicate effects from Unity version (low probability).
Lots Done, Lots to Do
Although I've made good progress, sadly I won't have a new build ready for a month or two, especially due to the holidays. I'm still aiming to have a build ready mid-January, but right now it looks like it may take at least until February...

I'm planning to continue making Coill City art every month
, so whenever the build is ready, it'll have a lot more content than the previous monthly builds.

Finally, thank you all for your continued and growing support! Like I've mentioned before, every bit of support allows me to put more time into Coill City, and if things keep going this way, I may eventually be able to work on it full time!

Well it's time for me to go making some art, see you next progress update!

Reactions: Kisama33
Apr 2, 2018
Progress Update (Nov-Dec 2023)

First leg of the port to Ren'Py is done! Lots of progress made.

Spent a lot of time learning things about the language and finding ways to make a lot of basic changes to the script automatically, quite useful when you have ~15000 lines to get through!
Progress Made
  • All ~1180 illustrations have been processed, reducing file size by ~70%.
  • Audio size has been reduced by 96% (From FAT wav to OP opus).
  • 2 out 22 events edited and working without major issues (still gotta tinker with presentation).
  • Made major necessary changes to most of the script, (big chunk of work out of the way!)
— Upcoming work —
- Critical for new build
  • Get the last 20 events working without major issues.
    First two events were some of the worst, the rest should be done more quickly.
  • Rewrite the "Sim Mode" script/logic and test it from start to finish.
  • Write script of newly drawn events.
- High Priority
  • Figure out how to remake things like the stat screen, gallery function, etc
  • Create assets necessary to customize main menu and GUI.
- Low Priority (Good to have, non-essential)
  • Remake character busts for sim-mode.
  • Make sure all presentation timings are perfect (can work on it over time).
  • Find ways to replicate effects from Unity version (low probability).
Lots Done, Lots to Do
Although I've made good progress, sadly I won't have a new build ready for a month or two, especially due to the holidays. I'm still aiming to have a build ready mid-January, but right now it looks like it may take at least until February...

I'm planning to continue making Coill City art every month
, so whenever the build is ready, it'll have a lot more content than the previous monthly builds.

Finally, thank you all for your continued and growing support! Like I've mentioned before, every bit of support allows me to put more time into Coill City, and if things keep going this way, I may eventually be able to work on it full time!

Well it's time for me to go making some art, see you next progress update!

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I very wait continue route with Molly
There are at least 3 new events for her not available on the public version [don't know if they are already implemented in the patreon version this is only based on the CGI's shared in the developer X(twitter) page].

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes