chasen1213

Feb 26, 2020
Just in the case you haven't find them yet, they are 2 cosplay scenes for the first 2 girls you meat during the prologue (first scenes in the gallery in the case you forgot) and as far as I know they are triggered automatically when you go to sleep at night (I belive the on the the right may need you to be outside and to be forced to return home to sleep to trigger), I suggest to skip a few days since some events are only available after some specific date if I'm not mistaken, if this still doesn't help maybe you have run into a issue and need to start a new game or play the game in a different OS (I played the Android version).

And yeah I know the dev could just add a girl that is pregnant already but I think that most of the content is choused by Patrons and no matter how much you like it that kind of fetish is not exactly the most popular out there, it may happen but it may take a long time.
No It's the choosing to not watch the succubus with other guys I'm pretty sure.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I finally gave this game a shot after holding off on it for a while and goddamn... the art is absolutely immaculate. Literally every single woman (that I've seen so far on my save) is drop dead gorgeous. I especially love Molly, Lydia, Emma and Elysia. I just love them mature hotties (tho Lydia might be just a bit too young yet to qualify as mature... but she still has that mature aura about her so that works too). Definitely keeping my eye on this game and all it's upcoming updates.

Oh right, if there was one thing I'd need to mention that I don't like, it'd be the futa stuff. Thankfully there have only been like 2 scenes so far for me so they're not common fortunately.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Only played a lil bit so far but hot damn this game seems real good.
Actually going to hold off on playing through this one so I don't spoil myself for the future full release.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Dev
What type of Futa content will there be in the future Updates? Any Futa on male?
I believe the dev is not here (at lest I didn't see anyone identifying themselves as such) I suggest to try to contact them on X (twitter) or official other platforms like itch.io that if you really want to know the answer.

Reactions: Melmoth99
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes