Sep 4, 2016
there are no options for favors anymore:'( also be nice if you could corrupt the mom too.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Some games become legendary because they are focused and his focus must remain to the niece. We can't afford him having some ADHD.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Some games become legendary because they are focused and his focus must remain to the niece. We can't afford him having some ADHD.
maybe have some scenes where the daughter seduces the mom:heartcoveredeyes::winkytongue:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Don't know if this is a known glitch, but when I repeat the 'watch TV' events no images appear. The text clicks through on a blank screen. Happens on all repeats, regardless of time of day.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I figured it has no render for the highest level TV event. It only goes up to latenightTV 4 (sitting in lap) in the image folder.

M

MantisK

View attachment 1439
Info:
This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.
Right now this is mostly a proof-of-concept. The intro is done, the early morning and breakfast low affection/lewdness events are done, and I have all the systems in place. I'm posting it now to get feedback on the systems and to trick people into bug testing it for me (I'd be grateful if people could test out the two current game overs: getting to Sunday without $300 and raising suspicion to 100). I'm also open to any suggestions, comments, and criticisms. Plus, hopefully discussing the game will motivate me to continue working on it.

One last thing: I made all the images in 1280x720 resolution, so for best results make sure you maximize the screen.

Update Info:

Date: 31 / May / 2017
Developer:
Language: English
Version: 0.45.2
Censored: No
Content: Incest / Male x Female / Male Protagonist / Voyeurism

Download Links: WIN - | MAC - Thanks @be_eezy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you see scores (total points) or buy things? I see no way to check all the values or even know what levels exist.

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
To see the state of play press the shift key.

This will show you stats such as affection/lust/lewdness and suspicion. Press space once and it will show you the amount of money you have and the day of the week that it is.

To check how many favour points you have press x.

I hope this helps.

:cool:

Reactions: January2015
Sep 4, 2016
To see the state of play press the shift key.

This will show you stats such as affection/lust/lewdness and suspicion. Press space once and it will show you the amount of money you have and the day of the week that it is.

To check how many favour points you have press x.

I hope this helps.

:cool:
In addition to this, you can only press shift in the Megan's room and you can only check favors/favor points in the bathroom and Megan's room.

juanstrong

Jun 5, 2017
I can't get the scene of "breast washing" in the bathroom, the same scene is always repeated :(

I have:
Affection: 794
Lust: 100
Lewdness: 469
Suspicion: 0

fuze_n

May 4, 2017
If I remember correctly the breast washing scene is a favor. So go to the bathroom and press X to get it.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
How does one earn favor points?
In the afternoon, when she on the bed working her class, take her to the mall and spend money. The more money the better favor points (she's very venal)
Best buy is electronic store

AncalagonBlk

Dec 19, 2016
oooh man, i overwrite wrong my save data. Any mod or cheat?
Don't know about in-game cheats, but you can use this save editor to edit your saves.
Just upload your save file and change the following variables.

Gold = Money
Variable #1 = Affection
Variable #2 = Lust
Variable #3 = Lewdness
Variable #4 = Suspicion (out of 100)
Variable #5 = Day
Variable #6 = Day of the Week
Variable #7 = Time of Day
Variable #8 = Unknown
Variable #10 = Unknown
Variable #13 = Favor Points??

Last edited: