• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I'm not sure if there is
Anyone have any idea how to trigger the mom shower scene? Damn woman never seems to use the bathroom :)
Not sure if there's a point at which the corruption is high enough for the mom or whether that is just a matter of getting the camera into the shower. Initially you can only film the niece.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Well I have the spy camera in the shower but only have the one film of the niece.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
AFAIK, mom is showering at late night, I think?? I don't remember and I stumbled onto it.
There was a clue at dinner or T.V. time.

Reactions: jackkane and dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
AFAIK, mom is showering at late night, I think?? I don't remember and I stumbled onto it.
There was a clue at dinner or T.V. time.
Managed to see her bathing in the early morning. Is there only the one mom scene?

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Boy! How did i miss this game. Very nicely built and structured game. The writing is good and the scenes as well. This game tested my patience at the starting but i pushed through after seeing small improvements as the stats increase and how they interacted. Can't wait for the real action to begin.

noclue

May 2, 2017
Anyone have any contact with sid or others to know when next version is coming out? Should be any day, roight?

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
I'm expecting this release to drop tomorrow.
If it doesn't I'll post a message on his Patreon to try and see what the state-of-play is.

Kavick Vu

May 23, 2017

Windows:

Mac:

Web:

For the curious, the Mac version is so much larger than the others because selecting the 'exclude unused files' option works fine for the Windows and Web builds but for some reason seems to break the Mac ones.

Kavick Vu

May 23, 2017
v0.51

New since last release:
- Medium lewdness practice kissing event. Available after you've seen the oral event.

- Medium lewdness practice groping event. Also becomes available after the oral event.

- Handjob progression event and repeatable practice HJ events. To trigger the handjob event you first need to have seen the 'Masturbate Onto' progression event, have Megan's lewdness to 300, and go into Megan & Calvin's room during the morning period.

- Full body wash event for Calvin. After you've seen the handjob event this will now be the event that plays out when Calvin decides to take a shower.

- Each new event has about three new pictures for a total of twelve pictures added.

Kavick Vu

May 23, 2017
This marks roughly the half-way point for this game's content. What's left?
- Progression events: titjob, blowjob, thigh sex, using toys, regular sex, and anal (in that order).

- Variations: High and max lewdness variations for the repeatable practice events. I was going to do a 'very high' variation between 'high' and 'max' but finding different ways to describe Calvin groping Megan's chest has become fairly hard.

- Mall stuff: Since Megan really no longer needs to be coerced into doing sexual stuff with Calvin you will be able to eventually use favor points to either have her do stuff with Calvin in the mall's bathroom or (later on, once she becomes really lewd) do quickies in the actual stores.

- Mom / Sister-in-Law events: First will be getting the blackmail, then breaking her in with first a handjob then a blowjob. After that you'll do the drugging stuff, which will make the repeatable events more lewd for her. Finally there will be regular sex, with the more that you do that she starts to enjoy it.

- Endings: Right now I have three definite ones planned out: regular solo Megan one where she and Calvin continue their relationship after he's moved out, a more broken sex slave sort of one where having sex with Calvin is all she wants anymore, and finally a Mom & Daughter one where Calvin managed to get score both of them and uses his relationship with the mom to stay indefinitely.

I have some other content fleshed out that might make it but the above is what you can count on seeing by the final version.

What's planned for next month? The titjob stuff, various 'high lewdness' variations for the repeatable events, and possibly some of the mall events and/or more bath stuff.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes