muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
MEGA link is down
My post right above yours says that I'm looking for another link and if I don't find it soon, I'll upload the version I have. I don't want to keep coming back here when I'm doing other mod stuff and hunting for links.

Reactions: setter6

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I can't seem to get past groping her, no matter what I try. What am I missing?

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I keep adding affection points left and right.
You also have to build up lewd points over time, and try taking her to the mall on the weekends and buying things for favor points... Outside of that, I'm not sure except keep grinding away and it should trigger at some point (it takes a LOT of points). Also make sure you build the lust/horny meter as well and keep it high.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Does anyone know what the various variables are in the Save Editor?

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Does anyone know what the various variables are in the Save Editor?
Do some stuff in game to raise them a little then save the game and upload the file and you'll know which is which by the different numbers. Its what I did.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Do some stuff in game to raise them a little then save the game and upload the file and you'll know which is which by the different numbers. Its what I did.
Yeah, I just started that a few minutes ago. I already know 16 is Favor Points

BillyMac

Jun 6, 2017
View attachment 1439
Info:
This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.
Right now this is mostly a proof-of-concept. The intro is done, the early morning and breakfast low affection/lewdness events are done, and I have all the systems in place. I'm posting it now to get feedback on the systems and to trick people into bug testing it for me (I'd be grateful if people could test out the two current game overs: getting to Sunday without $300 and raising suspicion to 100). I'm also open to any suggestions, comments, and criticisms. Plus, hopefully discussing the game will motivate me to continue working on it.

One last thing: I made all the images in 1280x720 resolution, so for best results make sure you maximize the screen.

Update Info:

Date: 01 / Aug / 2017
Developer:
Language: English
Version: 0.51.1
Censored: No
Content: Incest / Male x Female / Male Protagonist / Voyeurism

Download Links:
Windows:
Web:
0.51 Mac:

Thanks @Kavick Vu and @be_eezy For Links​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BillyMac

Jun 6, 2017
great game and graphics, but can you explain how or when i can use the aphrodisiacs please? thanks

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes