Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
Doesn't look like there's any new content. It seems to be a bugfix release.

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

PS: I don't know how to use them either. I've got all the available scenes, so I'm not really bothered at the moment.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
As there is no egg image i huess it ll be in next version.

be_eezy

Nov 14, 2016
change log -
- Early morning TV watching with Kevin and Susan. Only available during the very first period of the day. You reach by clicking on the door and selecting 'Living Room'. There are three events here where Kevin and the married couple talk based on Megan's affection plus a generic one that plays in between.

- Night time TV watching with Kevin, Susan, and Megan. Only available during the 'Night' period (not 'Midnight'). Reach the same way as above. There are four events for this - high, mid, and low affection ones, and then a slightly lewd one (requires you to have seen the previous three plus have lewdness to at least 100). There are also repeatable versions of all four.

- New progression event: masturbate onto Megan. This should automatically activate in Megan and Calvin's room during the Afternoon period once you have at least 200 lewdness, have seen the oral progression event, and have done the midnight kiss favor at least once. This also has a repeatable version you can access via Calvin's bed.
I had planned on posting this on either the 27th or 28th but posing the characters so that they looked like they were sitting at least somewhat naturally was very tedious and it took a lot longer than I expected to get them looking passably decent.
The 'masturbate onto' event was going to be a favor one but as I was writing it I started to explore how lewd Megan had become by that point and by the time I was done with it it felt too important to be an optional favor event.

Next month I'll be doing a poll so that patrons can choose what I focus on next.

Reactions: bera123
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes