seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm...There is already a post called "NEW PROJECT!"...This guy skipped a couple of steps, like getting some solid supporter's base, before ditching his actual project and starting a new one =P

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
Uhm...There is already a post called "NEW PROJECT!"...This guy skipped a couple of steps, like getting some solid supporter's base, before ditching his actual project and starting a new one =P
this is what he posted then:
"
As I said in my Patreon pitch: I have other projects lined up after Cohabitation is finished. The above will likely be my next game.

Don't worry, though, I'm still focusing all my free time on Cohabitation. The above picture is the full extent of the effort I've put into the other game: making the main character models and posing them for that picture. I just wanted to show people I was serious about having other projects I want to get working on beyond Cohabitation.

Right now the (very rough) concept for the game is that you play as a student with a twin sister (Mia, the one with the glasses) and an older sister (Tegan, the tanned skin one). Each sister will have their own story arc (Tegan needs to raise money for college and Mia is a secret cosplayer who lacks the confidence to compete in contests and show off her costumes) and set of stats. The main character will also be a bit different than your regular protagonist -- he won't immediately be attracted to his sisters, instead that'll be a stat you have to raise. Overall it'll be more of a life sim with you having to keep your grades up and raise stats like intelligence, charisma, and such.

Again, though, Cohabiation is still my main and only focus for now.
"

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
links and changelog

v0.38.1
#!5ktk3CRT!tFmpfY8_EAdhjbjdwsag0Yqd0ULWhqo4CCfa4qpZWg0

What's new since the last public version:
- The ability to take Megan to the mall.

- Taste test favor. Hit the 'X' key while in Megan's room (Morning - Night) to bring up the Favor menu.
- Megan washing Calvin's back.
- Groping Megan while watching TV.

v0.40
#!1oFGVJSC!y8l8Tq-RB9pKVVpmLLHywR_UN-HvM4KWL5tHvxcqoQI

- Ask her to strip favor scene
- Ask to wash her chest favor scene
- Repeatable groping scene
- Fixed the bug where the 'buy it all' option in the clothing store didn't actually change any stats.
- Speaking of the mall, instead of going into the hallway you now can only go to the mall by speaking to Megan in the 'Afternoon' period.
The new scenes available after you've groped her for the first time and her affection is at or above 100. Like usual, new content likely means new bugs so if you run into any problems post about them in the comment section and I'll get on fixing them.

dev post about whats coming next.

1) Finish up the 'goodnight kiss' favor scene and the oral progression scene (plus repeatable version).
2) Go back through the old scenes and make new variations for new, lewder scenes where it makes sense.
3) Add in a few scenes in the kitchen with Megan's parents. This will hopefully give the player the sense that you're corrupting their daughter right under their nose and perhaps also increase the sense of danger. I might also do a few scene variations wherein if your suspicion is high enough then the dad will walk in on Calvin and Megan doing stuff, forcing them to quickly come up with an excuse and try to brush it off, though this is low priority right now.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks so much @Bradz0 ! At the rate you're sharing, the tissue and sock industries owe you some stock shares or royalty at the least! You rock, dude!
Anyways, in typical one pawed fashion, I updated the OP!

Reactions: Jake Axeknuckle

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
links and changelog

v0.38.1
#!5ktk3CRT!tFmpfY8_EAdhjbjdwsag0Yqd0ULWhqo4CCfa4qpZWg0

What's new since the last public version:
- The ability to take Megan to the mall.

- Taste test favor. Hit the 'X' key while in Megan's room (Morning - Night) to bring up the Favor menu.
- Megan washing Calvin's back.
- Groping Megan while watching TV.

v0.40
#!1oFGVJSC!y8l8Tq-RB9pKVVpmLLHywR_UN-HvM4KWL5tHvxcqoQI

- Ask her to strip favor scene
- Ask to wash her chest favor scene
- Repeatable groping scene
- Fixed the bug where the 'buy it all' option in the clothing store didn't actually change any stats.
- Speaking of the mall, instead of going into the hallway you now can only go to the mall by speaking to Megan in the 'Afternoon' period.
The new scenes available after you've groped her for the first time and her affection is at or above 100. Like usual, new content likely means new bugs so if you run into any problems post about them in the comment section and I'll get on fixing them.

dev post about whats coming next.

1) Finish up the 'goodnight kiss' favor scene and the oral progression scene (plus repeatable version).
2) Go back through the old scenes and make new variations for new, lewder scenes where it makes sense.
3) Add in a few scenes in the kitchen with Megan's parents. This will hopefully give the player the sense that you're corrupting their daughter right under their nose and perhaps also increase the sense of danger. I might also do a few scene variations wherein if your suspicion is high enough then the dad will walk in on Calvin and Megan doing stuff, forcing them to quickly come up with an excuse and try to brush it off, though this is low priority right now.
Bradzo shut be uploader! thx

Reactions: Bradz0

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
some new links with bug fixes for those interested.

v0.38.2:
#!Qg13FJaC!RvOxH4tJQtehU4fjng7aYAOWEsQ1zTE80flJrykQbCs
- Fixes a bug where when you select 'Buy it All' in the clothing store no stats change.
v0.40.1:

- Just some text fixes and updates. It's available in the Patron post below.

Reactions: Kakato

tysonl

Sep 7, 2016
im glad this guy is back. he is my fav HS model user. i kinda wish they had a HS only sections because i prefer those models used in games currently.

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
link for 0.42 - #!Yg0wjKSZ!gosXYMEaz7UDtnaXJfArVNXSrazFGKEgg_TF1QY5_2E

changelog:
- Goodnight kiss favor scene and repeatable version. You can only do this during the 'Midnight' period. Hit 'X' or 'Escape' to bring up the favor menu and select it.
- Oral progression event and repeatable version. This requires Megan's Lust, Lewdness, and Affection to all be at least 100 each. You'll also have to do the Strip, Chest Wash, and Goodnight Kiss favor scenes, which means if you've already seen them then you'll have to revert to an earlier save (sorry about this). Once all those requirements are met it will activate automatically during the 'Afternoon' period.
For the repeatable version, after you see the initial one you can do it by going to Calvin's bed and selecting it during the Morning - Night periods. Unlike the others, though, unless her lust is at 80 she'll flat turn you down.
- Speaking of lust, it's now capped at 100.

Like usual expect bugs and other oddities. Report any problems you find and I'll get on fixing them as fast as possible.

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
link for 0.42 - #!Yg0wjKSZ!gosXYMEaz7UDtnaXJfArVNXSrazFGKEgg_TF1QY5_2E

changelog:
- Goodnight kiss favor scene and repeatable version. You can only do this during the 'Midnight' period. Hit 'X' or 'Escape' to bring up the favor menu and select it.
- Oral progression event and repeatable version. This requires Megan's Lust, Lewdness, and Affection to all be at least 100 each. You'll also have to do the Strip, Chest Wash, and Goodnight Kiss favor scenes, which means if you've already seen them then you'll have to revert to an earlier save (sorry about this). Once all those requirements are met it will activate automatically during the 'Afternoon' period.
For the repeatable version, after you see the initial one you can do it by going to Calvin's bed and selecting it during the Morning - Night periods. Unlike the others, though, unless her lust is at 80 she'll flat turn you down.
- Speaking of lust, it's now capped at 100.

Like usual expect bugs and other oddities. Report any problems you find and I'll get on fixing them as fast as possible.
thanks sir ^^.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
scratch that --- now I can order items.... you need to be deeper in the game after the first kiss.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes