Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
okay so far in 0.33.3: after the kiss, while watching tv you can wrap your arms around her waist, bed still lay your hands on her back(but now she doesn't care), breakfast/dinner new conversation, can install cam in bathroom but can't access it so nothing there, and new tit fuck in the morning if you give her 3 sleeping pills the previous night(tried 5 sleeping pills and thigh fuck, but it's not implemented yet.

I think that's everything, post if i missed some stuff. There are pictures of other content in the image folder, but i guess it's for future updates: giving her massage, practice kissing, first groping, thigh fucking, shower cam view.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
v0.36

- Added in sleeping thigh sex scene.
- Added in repeatable kissing practice scene.
- Added in shower spy cam scene.
- Added in groping progression event.

For best results you should load a save after you finished the kissing scene. And like with that, you should save after the groping scene and keep that save for later.

He is now on patreon,

Aug 5, 2016
v0.36

For best results you should load a save after you finished the kissing scene. And like with that, you should save after the groping scene and keep that save for later.

He is now on patreon,
First, thanks for the heads up to the new version, bro.

Second, I just looked at his patreon goals:
"I can also start shopping around for a decent artist to create the images for my games rather than use 3D posers."
Ha, I already like this guy.

Reactions: Burt and Muff Diver

Lardon

Aug 17, 2016
v0.36

He is now on patreon,
Havent been able to trigger repeatable kissing scene or groping progression yet. Also, how do you see your stats like money and suspicion?

Lardon

Aug 17, 2016
ty
affection 279
lust 167
lewd 73
susp -9/100
wonder if i need 100 lewd for more kiss and grope

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
Havent been able to trigger repeatable kissing scene or groping progression yet. Also, how do you see your stats like money and suspicion?
the repeatable kiss scene: click on your bed and "call her over"
and the progression grope scene:(i think) when you're helping her with her homework, you can give her massage.

Reactions: freakster

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
The kissing scene repeats by clicking on your bed and selecting "Call Megan Over". Unless you mean you haven't seen it at all in which case ignore me.

Lardon

Aug 17, 2016
so it says in game you can now go to mall with her, but dont find option. Guessing actual mall trip not in game yet.

D

Deleted member 2738

I've grinded the hell out of this and I still can't get in the shower.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I've grinded the hell out of this and I still can't get in the shower.
You can hide spycams in the shower, as far as I know there is no extra lewd scene atm. You are supposed to watch the niece on your computer because you're an old pervy fart. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In future you get to have a little more fun doing things with her:

...I guess it's a good idea to earn some money first, then make a save before groping event for further use. :)

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
I've seen on his patreon that he released a new update, so if someone could share it I'd appreciate a lot :)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I've seen on his patreon that he released a new update, so if someone could share it I'd appreciate a lot :)
It's an 'early adopter' patron build, more or less unfinished. Think we should give the dev a little more time. ;)

v0.38.1 Changelog:
- Door bug preventing the mall visit fixed. (v0.38.1)
- All mall stuff added. (v0.38.0)
Take Megan to mall. Either shop clothes, games/comics etc., or eat at cafe.
No decent background for clothing store yet, but content is all there.
- Taste test favour.
Hit 'X' key while in Megan's room (Morning - Night) for Favour menu.
- Megan washing Calvin's back in the bath room.
- Groping Megan while watching TV.

Edit: added version number to changelog.
Edit2: reworked changelog.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes