Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Detterius

May 10, 2017
So, after reading through several comments here I've got a question: is this really a "completed" game?

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
The sex game mini game really kills this game... such a waste of beautiful renders.

Reactions: Argox

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
I've picked the empty Rita bottle, but how do I fill it?
Also, which are the controls to access the inventory,,,
PS: This game surely doesn't look finished

Lymmeln

Aug 8, 2017
Amazing how a pro team like this can get some things so right and some things so wrong.

There is a "replay" system which basically gives you a link to a homepage with movie of the scene you unlocked.
Once you restart the game, ALL progress is lost and you wont be able to access previously unlocked scenes (no its not a bug, you get a ingame warning regarding it).

Anyways, here is what I managed to unlock:

Maia:

Orgy:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Wow, some real hotties in this game and yes they all are perfect and beautiful which is Understandable sense that's what they do right? *shrugs* anywho. Thanks for sharing :)

Tilionar

Sep 5, 2017
Where is the paper with the code?
You have to wait until day three, I think, when the guy in the café goes away. The paper is behind him.

Edit: What I don't get: I copied Rita's notes to my phone but what do I do now? I can't give my phone/the notes to anyone and cannot use the bed either. What am I overlooking?

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
The machine room code is 49517
Thank you... for those wondering how to figure it out, the game gives hints up to the point of knowing the last number and four other numbers. You're then supposed to brute force every combination. It's not an insane number of combinations, since each number must be used and you know which numbers to use, but it's still a pain in the neck.

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
You have to wait until day three, I think, when the guy in the café goes away. The paper is behind him.

Edit: What I don't get: I copied Rita's notes to my phone but what do I do now? I can't give my phone/the notes to anyone and cannot use the bed either. What am I overlooking?
put the notebook back in the safe, lock the safe, talk to receptionist.

Reactions: Tilionar

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Just rushed through my first playthrough.

It is pretty decent, however i couldn't figure out where the save point is, so i finished in one go.

To bad you can't start a new game without going straight to the end again and are missing out on choices / scenes.

Got exactly the same endings like Lymmeln, the fact hat you can't replay the scenes and that there is only a mute video is a real bummer imho.

Sincerely hope they fix the bugs and maybe add a decent gallery feature (and fix the stupid button clicking at the end, which doesn't work ulu)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Amazing renders, annoying minigames. They need to get rid of the mini games. The spinning clickathon during animations is especially annoying. Basically forces you to miss the animation completely so you can concentrate on clicking the stupid spinning disc or just watch the animation and then guarantee a bad ending.

p90

Jul 18, 2017
I wonder who thought it's a good idea to not let you save whenever you want.
should be the same guy who works on Konami the same as the brilliant idea of charging for a second save file in metal gear survive.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
The saves are almost pointless anyway. It's really hard to tell who to give gifts to, and you basically have to have a walkthrough to get each ending. I have a "save" that's basically useless because it doesn't let me do anything with anyone... and I suffered through the stupid minigame 3 times to verify that. Sigh...

Speaking of which, does anyone have a walkthough, or at least a list of which gifts and choices should be selected for each of the girls? I'd happily do it myself if I could skip dialogue and the minigames, but I don't want to do them anymore to see the other girls unless I know I did things correctly.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes