Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Im so bad in point and click games. Do anyone has a walkthrough or can make one? Thx

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Welp, no I am stuck at fixing the android too. Even when I am clicking the buttons, at some point Rita tells me Im doing it wrong.
EDIT: If you """""fail""""" enough times, it just progresses apparently.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
This really looks amazing. So nice to see devs with some experience showing the amateur devs what it should look like to put a first release out there. You can see immediately that they've put a lot of time and thought into game mechanics and interactivity.

Of course, that naturally means that there are likely to be more bugs to squash in the early releases (because the more, and more complex, the game mechanics, the more there is to go wrong), and probably a lot of mini-game action.

So long as the devs are careful to make the minigames possible, plausible, and non-grind-y, and are attentive to speedy bug-fixing, I think this has huge potential. Will be investigating and keeping an eye on this one.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
It's by some ex-LOP employees who decided to branch out and do their own thing... Looking forward to playing it when i have time.
Oh ok...that explains it as the moment I looked at the screenshots I thought "Is this a LOP game?" hehe. They DO have a pretty unique style.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
First you only use the chemicals she has on the table. Then she asks you to mix something new, then you pick up the new chemical from her safe which she now has opened and then use that from your inventory on the mixer. After that just follow her instructions, you will use the first thing you mixed from your inventory as well in this process.
I'm also stuck at "come back with the chemical".
After reading your post I tried to pickup the vials on Rita desk but I can't interact with anything but her helmet.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I feel like this puts into perspective just how complete crap some of the supposed "popular games" are and how little effort goes into them while somehow racking $15k+ a month.
I really wish that a lot more people put the work in as these devs did, but why go out of your way when you can just spew the same shit quality and make a ton of money anyway.
Well since they are ex LOP that means those guys have been working professionally before and know how to approach a project. More likely than not, they also are in it for the long run, as it is their chosen career and so they cannot simply wing it and hope it works out. Lastly they are probably of "Bill-Paying-Age" and not students or such, so they will try to make sure they can build a brand and stay employed for the forseeable future (said bills want to be payed).
All of this are good signs.

Having said all that, I really would wish they had chosen another revenue model. I'd gladly pay a set price for a legal copy - I can afford it and I like to see people be payed a honest price for honest work - but I sure as hell won't subscribe to another membership model BS.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Few things...

- Cannot start a new game for some reason. Finished it once and now whenever I hit new game it starts over, but after the intro it auto loads the last save of the previous game.
- Mini games during the sex scenes is really annoying, have to focus on passing the game rather then the content.
- Feels like I made all the correct choices for the girls, but all ended up turning the character away

will probably wait for a guide to see if something specific has to be done

Reactions: Argox

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I am actually a bit dissapointed, i saw the title and the gearwheel/cock logo and i was kinda thinking a bit of a steampunk game.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes