Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Oh, the loading doesnt seem to work properly either, tried to load the third day and got stuck.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Nope, also stuck there
I assume you mean after you do the mixing, in which case, yeah, no clue what the fuck to do after that.

EDIT: Found what you have to do, you have to interact with the safe and decide what to do, and probably lock it afterwards.

A10randomboy

May 6, 2017
I assume you mean after you do the mixing, in which case, yeah, no clue what the fuck to do after that.

EDIT: Found what you have to do, you have to interact with the safe and decide what to do, and probably lock it afterwards.
But how do you get to the mixing part ? :/ Rita I believe is her name asks for chemical but I looked everywhere and didn't find a thing

Lymmeln

Aug 8, 2017

Nope, not the mixing, what we are talking about comes later in the game. Basically the last quest to finish (I think). You are supposed to activate the android, it goes wrong and you have to repair it by pressing buttons as they light up.

Lymmeln

Aug 8, 2017
But how do you get to the mixing part ? :/ Rita I believe is her name asks for chemical but I looked everywhere and didn't find a thing
First you only use the chemicals she has on the table. Then she asks you to mix something new, then you pick up the new chemical from her safe which she now has opened and then use that from your inventory on the mixer. After that just follow her instructions, you will use the first thing you mixed from your inventory as well in this process.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Nope, not the mixing, what we are talking about comes later in the game. Basically the last quest to finish (I think). You are supposed to activate the android, it goes wrong and you have to repair it by pressing buttons as they light up.
No clue then, I am stuck in the scene with the thre girls clicking in the "hot spots" but it does nothing.

Lymmeln

Aug 8, 2017
No clue then, I am stuck in the scene with the thre girls clicking in the "hot spots" but it does nothing.
For that minigame you have to look at the girls faces to the left below the meter as you are using an action like "rub her leg". If they look happy, you are using the correct action, there are always two correct actions in each "phase". Just alternate between those since they get mad if you use the same action twice in a row even if it is a "good" action. Once you get to a new "phase", two new actions will be correct and you just alternate between those instead.

A10randomboy

May 6, 2017
First you only use the chemicals she has on the table. Then she asks you to mix something new, then you pick up the new chemical from her safe which she now has opened and then use that from your inventory on the mixer. After that just follow her instructions, you will use the first thing you mixed from your inventory as well in this process.
hmm thanks for the answer maybe it's bugged I can't interact with the chemicals on the table

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
For that minigame you have to look at the girls faces to the left below the meter as you are using an action like "rub her leg". If they look happy, you are using the correct action, there are always two correct actions in each "phase". Just alternate between those since they get mad if you use the same action twice in a row even if it is a "good" action. Once you get to a new "phase", two new actions will be correct and you just alternate between those instead.
I dont know, nothing seems to work. An icon with an eye appears in some parts, but clicking does nothing. The bar on the left doesnt raise, nothing happens.

Lymmeln

Aug 8, 2017
hmm thanks for the answer maybe it's bugged I can't interact with the chemicals on the table
Is there a chemical in the mixer? Did you activate the bunsen burner?

I dont know, nothing seems to work. An icon with an eye appears in some parts, but clicking does nothing. The bar on the left doesnt raise, nothing happens.
You have to hold your mouse until the bar is filled, not click it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I'm intrigued. Will definitely check this one out.

A10randomboy

May 6, 2017
Is there a chemical in the mixer? Did you activate the bunsen burner?

You have to hold your mouse until the bar is filled, not click it.
no it was indeed bugged I didn't get the part where she asks for the bottle at the bar, seem to work now thx !

IGOR2247

Oct 10, 2018
Hmm? Downloaded and played for abit before work. Nice models! Theyre all hot! Looking forward to exploring further. Couldnt figure out how to save.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes