Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Superb graphics, animations and character design... Absolutely HORRIBLE gameplay. These mini-games feel completely arbitrary and a major distraction from the game itself.

FlyingLlama

Feb 10, 2018
Amazing renders and gorgeous girls --everyone of them. Backgrounds of the game are nicely detailed too. And love the music esp. the guest room one. Although gotta admit the gameplay can be annoying at times but overall I am really impressed so I can let that slide (that and its their first game). This game was delivered really well and I hope the devs keep releasing more.

Reactions: tugaboy

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Now I KNOW WHY the review of this game is so low...gameplay is so horrible. I wonder when they made it, did they even test it? Truly beautiful girls but the gameplay really sucks.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
I updated the list with all the stuff from the thread and things I've found:

Secret archive
Row 1:
A Pure Heart:
Curious George:
Digging Out The Mole:
Future Is Now:

Row 2:
Loot Hoarder:
Lost And Found:
Magic Fingers:
Daredevil:

Row 3:
Supreme Authority:
The Spy Among Us:
Ultimate Charmer:
I Did it For Science!:

Row 4:
Volitile Mix:
Flasher:
Good Listener:
Nailted It!:

Personal files:
Andrea #1:
Andrea #2:
Andrea #3:
Kyoko #1:
Kyoko #2:
Kyoko #3:
Lucy #1:
Lucy #2:
Lucy #3:
Maia #1:
Maia #2:
Maia #3:
Orgy #1:
Orgy #2:
Orgy #3:
Rita #1:
Rita #2:
Rita #3:
Diego #1:
Diego #2:
Diego #3:

Thanks to kich for the two missing achievements.

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
The main problem with this game sadly is that the gameplay mechanics are not particularly fun, which sadly does this game an injustice. The renders are great, animations top notch and the storyline/pathways are engaging enough.

I'd say that if this game was reworked as a visual novel with a proper save game system, it would actually be worth paying money for to encourage the developer to add additional DLC content to it.

Pretty much this game would get a huge improvement if the erotic circle clicking mini-game was removed or reworked. I'd think the last thing a player wants to be looking during an erotic animation is away from the animation focused on clicking at timed intervals... It is a huge kinda disconnect from sexy to here's a mini-game for the gamer...

*Hint* Your players are not playing your game for the mini-games. They like the characters, the story and just about everything else about the game. I think I liked everything, but the mini-games. I would have liked if the chemistry workstation was expanded upon for more effects or uses to other characters.

The circle mini-game. Cancer. Remove it or rework it?
The click the button mini-game... kinda went on too long.
The Chemistry mini-game. Not bad, would be more interesting if we could do more with it rather then pure main story.

bdaywans

Apr 15, 2017
"This seems to be a technical issue on your end. Nothing we can do about that."

Thanks. Overall I assumed it was me and not the game since I'd seen a lot of feedback from gameplay so far but didn't know if anyone else had found a similar issue

As feedback, I am running an external monitor off a laptop. if I have single screen, no laptop, the issue persists. if I run extended desktop and the game on the monitor, it resolved the issue. Can't say I'm sure why that happens still but finally able to play.

Thanks for all the work you do making these.

NymphoPol

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
has anyone else starting issues?
I'm trying to start the game -> Window open and closes qickly.

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
anyone having problems with LUCY scene? i get past her foreplay then the 2nd scene i see for 2 seconds then the screen goes dark,the music still plays and still hear sound affects. tried it twice now and same thing.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes