Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

lilicy

Oct 28, 2018
Man , Andrea is amazing. She has the best sex scenes in my opinion.
How did you unlock Andrea? Every time I do everything for her she refuses me after I wake up from the orgy scene? And the only gift I found for her is after she leaves and you go back to the bar and find the anal beads on the table.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How did you unlock Andrea? Every time I do everything for her she refuses me after I wake up from the orgy scene? And the only gift I found for her is after she leaves and you go back to the bar and find the anal beads on the table.
About the gift : give her the clothes shop voucher ( you get it from your phone in your room ).
Note : I didn't unlocked Andrea'e ending, I only know that you can give her this gift.

HSky

Feb 18, 2018
Doing all the "spy stuff" : I took pictures from Rita's notebook and i didn't record her when Kyoko(?) asked for it. You also need to give her the voucher and raise your relationship with her (i can't remember all the dialogues, but, some responses are "hush-hush", "I can", the "self-discovery" thing when you help Diego with the code, drink with her at the party and tell her about everything you do with Rita)

SeanCages

Jul 25, 2017
People can say whatever they want about this game. If it isn't their cup of tea gamewise, so be it. But damn man, this project is impressive. If this is just a preview of things to come, then we are looking at some great stuff incoming.
Finally a game worth calling a game instead of some of the other more popular games on this forum where the game is made longer just by an insane grind and sex scenes are far and in between.

I'm looking forward. This studio looks highly professional and if they believe that games should have this kind of aesthetic quality then man, amazing.

Reactions: leros147

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Some of the people in this forum seriously gives me cancer. Constantly asking retarded questions that could've been solve by just actually pay attention in game and not skip the whole dialogue. It's not that hard people.

Reactions: bearclaw01234

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Some of the people in this forum seriously gives me cancer. Constantly asking retarded questions that could've been solve by just actually pay attention in game and not skip the whole dialogue. It's not that hard people.
I agree with you.
To anyone reading this.. you might think that post is harsh but it's right. It's been pointed out by several people over 10s of posts that the answers are in the dialogue. So please pay attention and read carefully. If there's a line or a comment in the game that you don't understand, just quote it here and we can help with that. If you don't do that, we will assume you were skipping the dialogue.

jhent

Dec 28, 2016
I was okay with everything, except the mini-games and links instead of in-game videos/pictures.

However, the mini-games really are not good. I spent almost 15 minutes on the Rita's first section, and ~5 on the Orgy. Event though I know what to do it seems random. It also seems like if you mess up once you get a "poor" grade. I got through the Orgy, what I thought was, fairly quickly in the 1st section and with 1 miss-click on the 3rd section, and it still gave me a "poor" rating.

If these issues were fixed then I would donate.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I agree with you.
To anyone reading this.. you might think that post is harsh but it's right. It's been pointed out by several people over 10s of posts that the answers are in the dialogue. So please pay attention and read carefully. If there's a line or a comment in the game that you don't understand, just quote it here and we can help with that. If you don't do that, we will assume you were skipping the dialogue.
it can be that we shall pay attention to the dialogue
but it's not easy to read those damn small letters
that's what ruins the game for me

Anon69

May 28, 2017
This game is a very impressive first project. The renders and animations are very well made. As a lot of people have said before, the foreplay mini-games are the game's biggest weakness. I personally do not mind a challenge in adult games, the challenge often makes the reward( the h-scenes) feel more rewarding. The problem with this game is that the mini- games have been implemented during the h-scenes. I feel like this actually distracts from the reward because you need to focus on the mini-game to get the best possible outcome and that makes it hard to enjoy the brilliantly rendered h-scenes.
The other aspects of the game are pretty good. The best suggestion i can actually give is to make the "foreplay" actually be foreplay and to let the main h-scene play out on its own. These developers have great potential and I look forward to the next project from them.

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
I hate those "LOP" style games. Otherwise excellent graphics and nice plot

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Love the game and can't wait to see where it goes, but i had a few problems- badly need a walkthrough (for the most part ye just stumble around clicking things till ye find out the pattern of what to do), the minigames should be able to be skipped (either lower the difficulty to allow atleast 3 misses and still get a good rating, or allow it to be skipped altogether as in each section), need to have either a section on the screen that shows the relationship values of each of the characters or have a separate status window that shows it.

Also i couldn't get past the "fixing the android" minigame at the product launch part of the story- no matter what i did, it would just say "try again" and reset itself over and over again (it got so irritating that after the 5th time it reset itself, i just closed the game and deleted it)= this very badly needs to be fixed or changed to make it MUCH EASIER to accomplish. The instructions tell ye to push a button when one of the buttons light up, but it doesn't say exactly which button to press and where said button is- there's 2 consoles of buttons but neither worked for me.

s98719

Dec 5, 2017
More on the mini game, I do get the girls satisfied during the orgy scene, but I don't.
Seriously, even in those earliest LoP / PlayForceOne games, the sex scene also requires to interact somehow with the girl, but you focus on their body, not a circle nowhere near them.
Who could have enjoyed the sex scene by lokking at the circle?

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
Game seems bugged for me. The previous games items stay in my inventory on new game. =/

Very solid art though. Let's hope they take what they learned and replicate it but with better mechanics.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes