Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
I've finish the game. Exited the Program, but when I return back to playing the Archive and the secret files are reset. Its back to empty. And my save game can't be opened. Still got a back up of everything I progress.
Here are the Achivements: Most are starting sex animation of the girls [foreplay] and 2 pic of every girl naked.
Pic of show boobs card and cumshot of Lucy and Kyoko. A bit unperfect pic [honestly speaking].... ENJOY!!!

Shout out to @010101 for posting the Bonus
When you close the game it resets your save and unlocks. They are working on a new build to save all unlocked content, sex scenes, and the option to skip scenes while doing a playthrough if I recall correctly.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
The new version has a "Simplified mode" and an "Adventure mode". You can just watch the sex scenes with a speed control setting in simplified. They also fixed a few bugs (including the one where you can watch both Kyoko and Lucys scenes back to back. :FeelsBadMan: ) and you can save when ever you want. Check the sites announcements for the full updates.

redtentacle

Nov 16, 2018
I've finish the game. Exited the Program, but when I return back to playing the Archive and the secret files are reset. Its back to empty. And my save game can't be opened. Still got a back up of everything I progress.
Here are the Achivements: Most are starting sex animation of the girls [foreplay] and 2 pic of every girl naked.
Pic of show boobs card and cumshot of Lucy and Kyoko. A bit unperfect pic [honestly speaking].... ENJOY!!!

Shout out to @010101 for posting the Bonus

This is the real deal. Only thing I could want that isn't here is the cumshots for Rita, Andrea and Maia!

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Beautiful renders but the game is boring as hell.
Straight to trash after the first playthrough.

s98719

Dec 5, 2017
Well...adding a simplfied mode as response to the feedbacks, I give them that.
But if we're having a "hands-free" scene, why are we still forced to watch each scen for at least 30sec??

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes