• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Completed Club Velvet Rose: Madame Miranda and Teri [Lesson of Passion]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

lop_robinhood

Dec 11, 2016
WALKTHROUGH

Zara- When you first get to the club, quietly ask Veronica if she finds Zara hot and then tell Zara that she looks smokin' tonight. Back! Click on

Zara again and ask Veronica again what she thinks of Zara. Back again!
When entering club, say "I said I would fuck her".
Bartender - Smile at Tyron and take your drink from bartender and then go back to the bar to tip him.
Che/Alexandra - Ask them about the pole/do nothing. Ask them how they met and offer them some drinks.
Leave her with them, Go to restroom and get wallet, go to Zara then to Tyron to get her a refill but don't go back to Zara!
Convince Veronica to dance on the pole, go to Tyron and offer her another drink. Then convince her to dance on the pole.
Do nothing, wink at her to encourage her, then have her her follow you to the blue couch. Ask Natasha what she thinks about us.
Ask her to stay with them, go to blue sofa and inquire about the threesome..
Rest of story follows.

Just Zara (BJ)

Go on your own to Zara and speak with her. A dialogue option will come up ask her her what she drinks. Then go to the bar alone and get the drink.

After Veronica’s strip show, speak with her and ask her about the bartender giving her money. Reply that you’re not mad and that you’re ok with her

having sex with him. Then go to the bar with Veronica and leave her at the bar to chat with him. Then go to Zara while Veronica is distracted at the

bar and give her the drink.
Zara/James scene - *Cumstain Macguyver Acheivement*

Tyron/Veronica (Ending 1)

Follow Zara route and either get a BJ from Zara or not then return to the bar and let her seduce Tyron.
Tyron/Veronica cuckold scene - *Once You Go Black Acheivement*

Natasha/Felix 4some (Ending 2)

Whisper to Felix that Natasha looks amazing. When Felix wants to show you Natasha’s famous cocksucking skills, you accept the show. Then when he

asks if you wanna switch so you can test Natasha's skill, dont answer him directly. Let him talk about the club secrets and then throw some drinks

in the equation.
If you follow your wife and accept her idea, it's a *Through The Hole Acheivement* for you! Upon returning, toast to Orgasms!
If you flirt with Natasha, go to the restroom and see Felix/Veronica gloryhole. Then accept Natasha's teasing advances and tell it was hot.

Natasha/James scene - *Behind Closed Doors Achievement*
Upon returning, take Felix to the side for a chat and then ask Veronica about doing it with them.
Encourage her to kiss Natasha then take Veronica aside for a chat.
Felix/Natasha/Veronica/James scene - *Creamy Makeup Acheivement*

Zara/Veronica (lesbian)

Ask Veronica if she’ll make out with Zara then bring her to Zara and ask her to kiss Zara.

Only Alexandra && Natasha/Alexandra 3some

Have Zara go off with Veronica, then talk to Che and join him and his wife. *Make Her Beg Achievement*
Afterwards, go to the bathroom and Che will confront you. Agree to let him sleep with Veronica. Talk to Veronica about Che, she’ll turn you down.

Then go to Zara to help you convince Veronica, choose second option, Veronica will go off with Che.

Natasha/Alexandra 3some (Ending 5)

You have to convince Veronica to have sex with Che and you must have gotten the blowjob from Zara without getting caught. Then you stay and wait!
Alexandra/Zara/James scene - *Alpha Male Achievment*

4some ending - Veronica/Che/Felix

To get the foursome with the other guys, go through the process of getting the threesome with Natasha and Alex. When Che talks to you in the

bathroom refuse his offer but then go through with the threesome anyway. When Natasha and Alex leave the room before the threesome starts go and

check on Veronica.

Another achievement/ending

After blackmailed by Che, ask Vero about sex with Che. Tell her to stay with Che and Alexandra, go to the bar and a 1000$ drink is available to buy

for Veronica to make completely drunk… Try it!!!

Scenes...

Zara/James - Talk dirty, make her purr, pull her down onto your cock then cum in her mouth.

Alexandra/James - Compliment her skills, grab the back of her head, talk dirty to her, I stopped her. Ask her to describe what she feels, pull her

down further, make her beg for more, then turn her over on her back. Stare at her breasts, ask Che to get a close up, tease her some more, then

power through her orgasm. Ram it deeper, slap her ass, pick up the pace, and then come inside her ass.

Tyron/Veronica - Encourage her to take his dick deeper, tell him to fuck her violently, tell her to tell Tyron she loves his cock, and ask him to

stop so she can suck him off. Encourage Tyron to go deeper, say you envy him, x, tell him to fuck her, he talked dirty to her, she kissed him, he

fucked her faster, and she wanted it inside.

Alexandra/Natasha/James - Have Alex talk dirty, talk dirty to natasha, push natasha's head down deeper, looked at Alexandra's eyes, teased Natasha,

complimented Natasha's skills, "Alex lined up behind Natasha" is bugged so choose to have sex with the girls.
Sweet talk Natasha, ask for a double bj, and grab a handful of Alex's hair, and then hold back. Talk dirty to Natasha, ask how Natasha's ass feels,

bury yourself deeper, then hold back a little longer. Hold out a bit longer, stay with the girls.

Natasha/James scene - Compliment her skills, look down at her, tell her you're close, then pull out and cum on her face.

Felix/Natasha/Veronica/James Scene - First 2 choices don't seem to matter but I like "both girls put on a show and felix complimented Veronica - Rub

Natasha's ass, watch her tits bounce, stare into her eyes, and take back your wife. Slap Veronica's ass, get lost in her eyes. Don't let her get

anal. Enjoy the scene!

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
lesson of passion has really lost it throughout the years. they had really good games in house party, lwt, eleanor, medusa's curse to name a few. now they just rehash the same ol crap. like, another swingers game?? and their blog is really toxic. i hope they can steer the ship back to how it was before. their last really good game was sensual haunting.

This is sort of how I feel. lwt 2 and eleanor 2 both felt like steps backwards somehow. Overall the quality seems to be dropping and I no longer look forward to their games like i used to.

Gaslighting

Formerly 'patriie09'
Nov 3, 2016
This is sort of how I feel. lwt 2 and eleanor 2 both felt like steps backwards somehow. Overall the quality seems to be dropping and I no longer look forward to their games like i used to.
Eleanor2 was better than LwT2 imho, however it was far far from being a good game. The original games had worse animations but they were far better.

D

Deleted member 42

I think they just added a new character, could someone check on it?

bobftw

Dec 1, 2016
In the threesome with Alexandra and Natasha the choice "Alex lined up behind Natasha" is bugged because the stars don't reset after the sex scene with Alexandra earlier. To unbug and see that scene you can do a work around if you do the shorter scenes after the Alexandra scene, either the Zara scene or Natasha scene will reset the stars after you finish one of them. So get the bug from long alex scene -> do zara/natasha scene to reset. With the new releases this might not cause a problem anymore, though you never know with LOP and this is a workaround that should work if they make more long scene bugs.

Oh I forgot to mention the scene isn't all that good, since its just a slight change and you still end up on the other path choices, and I wouldn't say replay it to see it.

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
Updated to v0.98
-More bug fixes

It's not out yet. They announced, that they are working on an expansion and will release in the future. No new content since release.
^

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I wish they'd make a game where the protagonist isn't already in a relationship at the start, it's getting really old.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
WALKTHROUGH

Zara- When you first get to the club, quietly ask Veronica if she finds Zara hot and then tell Zara that she looks smokin' tonight. Back! Click on

Zara again and ask Veronica again what she thinks of Zara. Back again!
When entering club, say "I said I would fuck her".
Bartender - Smile at Tyron and take your drink from bartender and then go back to the bar to tip him.
Che/Alexandra - Ask them about the pole/do nothing. Ask them how they met and offer them some drinks.
Leave her with them, Go to restroom and get wallet, go to Zara then to Tyron to get her a refill but don't go back to Zara!
Convince Veronica to dance on the pole, go to Tyron and offer her another drink. Then convince her to dance on the pole.
Do nothing, wink at her to encourage her, then have her her follow you to the blue couch. Ask Natasha what she thinks about us.
Ask her to stay with them, go to blue sofa and inquire about the threesome..
Rest of story follows.

Just Zara (BJ)

Go on your own to Zara and speak with her. A dialogue option will come up ask her her what she drinks. Then go to the bar alone and get the drink.

After Veronica’s strip show, speak with her and ask her about the bartender giving her money. Reply that you’re not mad and that you’re ok with her

having sex with him. Then go to the bar with Veronica and leave her at the bar to chat with him. Then go to Zara while Veronica is distracted at the

bar and give her the drink.
Zara/James scene - *Cumstain Macguyver Acheivement*

Tyron/Veronica (Ending 1)

Follow Zara route and either get a BJ from Zara or not then return to the bar and let her seduce Tyron.
Tyron/Veronica cuckold scene - *Once You Go Black Acheivement*

Natasha/Felix 4some (Ending 2)

Whisper to Felix that Natasha looks amazing. When Felix wants to show you Natasha’s famous cocksucking skills, you accept the show. Then when he

asks if you wanna switch so you can test Natasha's skill, dont answer him directly. Let him talk about the club secrets and then throw some drinks

in the equation.
If you follow your wife and accept her idea, it's a *Through The Hole Acheivement* for you! Upon returning, toast to Orgasms!
If you flirt with Natasha, go to the restroom and see Felix/Veronica gloryhole. Then accept Natasha's teasing advances and tell it was hot.

Natasha/James scene - *Behind Closed Doors Achievement*
Upon returning, take Felix to the side for a chat and then ask Veronica about doing it with them.
Encourage her to kiss Natasha then take Veronica aside for a chat.
Felix/Natasha/Veronica/James scene - *Creamy Makeup Acheivement*

Zara/Veronica (lesbian)

Ask Veronica if she’ll make out with Zara then bring her to Zara and ask her to kiss Zara.

Only Alexandra && Natasha/Alexandra 3some

Have Zara go off with Veronica, then talk to Che and join him and his wife. *Make Her Beg Achievement*
Afterwards, go to the bathroom and Che will confront you. Agree to let him sleep with Veronica. Talk to Veronica about Che, she’ll turn you down.

Then go to Zara to help you convince Veronica, choose second option, Veronica will go off with Che.

Natasha/Alexandra 3some (Ending 5)

You have to convince Veronica to have sex with Che and you must have gotten the blowjob from Zara without getting caught. Then you stay and wait!
Alexandra/Zara/James scene - *Alpha Male Achievment*

4some ending - Veronica/Che/Felix

To get the foursome with the other guys, go through the process of getting the threesome with Natasha and Alex. When Che talks to you in the

bathroom refuse his offer but then go through with the threesome anyway. When Natasha and Alex leave the room before the threesome starts go and

check on Veronica.

Another achievement/ending

After blackmailed by Che, ask Vero about sex with Che. Tell her to stay with Che and Alexandra, go to the bar and a 1000$ drink is available to buy

for Veronica to make completely drunk… Try it!!!

Scenes...

Zara/James - Talk dirty, make her purr, pull her down onto your cock then cum in her mouth.

Alexandra/James - Compliment her skills, grab the back of her head, talk dirty to her, I stopped her. Ask her to describe what she feels, pull her

down further, make her beg for more, then turn her over on her back. Stare at her breasts, ask Che to get a close up, tease her some more, then

power through her orgasm. Ram it deeper, slap her ass, pick up the pace, and then come inside her ass.

Tyron/Veronica - Encourage her to take his dick deeper, tell him to fuck her violently, tell her to tell Tyron she loves his cock, and ask him to

stop so she can suck him off. Encourage Tyron to go deeper, say you envy him, x, tell him to fuck her, he talked dirty to her, she kissed him, he

fucked her faster, and she wanted it inside.

Alexandra/Natasha/James - Have Alex talk dirty, talk dirty to natasha, push natasha's head down deeper, looked at Alexandra's eyes, teased Natasha,

complimented Natasha's skills, "Alex lined up behind Natasha" is bugged so choose to have sex with the girls.
Sweet talk Natasha, ask for a double bj, and grab a handful of Alex's hair, and then hold back. Talk dirty to Natasha, ask how Natasha's ass feels,

bury yourself deeper, then hold back a little longer. Hold out a bit longer, stay with the girls.

Natasha/James scene - Compliment her skills, look down at her, tell her you're close, then pull out and cum on her face.

Felix/Natasha/Veronica/James Scene - First 2 choices don't seem to matter but I like "both girls put on a show and felix complimented Veronica - Rub

Natasha's ass, watch her tits bounce, stare into her eyes, and take back your wife. Slap Veronica's ass, get lost in her eyes. Don't let her get

anal. Enjoy the scene!
added to the OP

F95FAN95

Aug 29, 2016
I couldn't get a refill for Zara. I mean I go back to bartender and there's no option for me to take anything.

Edit: Okay, I was supposed to leave Veronica with the couple first, then go to Zara.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Wondering the same thing too

I pressed o and all the key, nothing happened...
It doesn't really seem necessary anyways, a back up in case you accidentally select a wrong option since most events and triggered by one response or another. At best it removes 3-4 mouse clicks to max your stats with "o"

D

Deleted member 42

they added the new girl, can anyone update it?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes