Flash Completed Club Velvet Rose: Madame Miranda and Teri [Lesson of Passion]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Windows cant find flashplayer_14_sa Help me :( happens often
Use the !start.bat file, it should point to using the flashplayer_14_sa included in the download.
If you already have a flashplayer newer than 14_sa, then just run cvr.swf.
If those fail, the !start.bat may be corrupted or you don't have flash enabled.
There's another method... just right click on cvr.swf and select "run with..." Check the box that says "always use this program" and then click browse for program. Navigate to the flashplayer_14_sa and select that file. Hit enter or OK and it'll run.
Or I can send you my !start.bat file.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added image RIP for the game and endings to the OP.

Reactions: Quacker

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
This game is really good. I'm happy to see they're finally considering moving from the shitty stats builder games. The gameplay in this and LwT2 is so much better, that it adds to replayability.

To someone that asked about a Zara scene - only a blowjob. But there're two variations for this scene. You might or might not get caught by your wife.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
has anyone gotten all the achievements or endings? Alpha male seems to be a Zara pic, which would hint at more than just the BJ, but maybe it's achieved when you're not caught, not sure yet since I've always been caught.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
has anyone gotten all the achievements or endings? Alpha male seems to be a Zara pic, which would hint at more than just the BJ, but maybe it's achieved when you're not caught, not sure yet since I've always been caught.
I've provided all images for the game in the OP.

vicstong

Aug 19, 2016
The ending #6 is like NTR.kiss Zara,went to Che,went to the bathroom and not accept,ask my wife to sleep with him anyway and she refuse.now you have two choice ,ask Zara or give my wife a 'strong' Alcohol.not do the threesome,find my wife,look longer.

Reactions: Pararock

patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
Anyone figured out a way to get your wife to fuck Che? -.- or how to fuck Zara not just have her give a bj

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There are some scenes that i can't to unlock... for example the threesome with the wife and two guys!!!
Can you post the walkthroughs???

Reactions: Kaparzo and F95
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes