Flash - Completed - Club Velvet Rose: Madame Miranda and Teri [Lesson of Passion]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Pr0GamerJohnny

I usually love lop/sng games but this was just awful.

Without a walkthrough, the game is like playing minesweeper on mega difficulty, with dead ends around every corner.

Seriously, I suggest anyone who's rating this highly to play it without a walkthrough and see how far you get before all characters have zero responses to you and the playthrough is DOA.

I don't expect every game to handhold you and make decisions easy, but this is so ridiculously arbitrary and lazily made - little things, like how
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's an extremely specific path for ALL dialogue options which produces scenes, and any deviations end with nothing happening.

Furthermore, the constrained dialogue path renders any kind of gameplay variation DOA, like if voice any objections to your wife's desires, those paths are completely locked out.

The setting and artwork aren't bad, so it's a shame the mechanics tank this game for me.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

v01d_08

This is one of the best flash games I've ever played. The graphics quality is pretty good for this type of engine, and there are lots of ways you can complete the game, many different scenarios. I recoment this game to all who likes Swing and NTR, al well as classics.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Durrus

As usual from this studio, great render quality, a lot of scenes with different possibilities, writing that actually makes sense. Moderate length, but has some replayability.

The issues that annoy me in this and many other games from these devs is that without the walkthrough, you can basically go fuck yourself, and not in the pleasant way. The skill checks in scenes are super random and unintuitive. After any variable changes on the map, you have to run around the entire joint searching if new options popped up. Basically unplayable without the guide.

Huge props for implementing a loving, consensual cuckold route - it's extremely, exceptionally rare in games, and it's by far the best form of "NTR" there is (yes I know it's not ntr, but that's how shit's tagged and referred to on F95).

Can't give it a 5/5 because of the issues mentioned, but if you like anything involved with any kind of swinging, give this one a try.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Optic_Flow

Quick game with some very hot scenes. There are some annoying and confusing steps required for some endings, but with the walk-through and some trial and error I saw what I was hoping to see. While the story lines are quite cliche, they at least are well written.