Collection Video Clopician Collection [2023-10-21] [Clopician]

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Did..did you get ahold of them just now?,they been out for a while yes.

while we are on the topic of pictures may I cajule anybody into sharing the picture set for winter lily?.

I've waited patiently for the last 10 or so days and I cannot find them anywhere else nor are they being uploaded to the Mega.
its just that I checked kemono the other day and I found them xD

Olivpa

Feb 6, 2022
Love the human male and pony I taught Jackerman would someday make something like this but your work it's amazing Clopician looking forward yo see more! Can someone share Discord Link or Twitter? Thanks.

Last edited:

Olivpa

Feb 6, 2022
Are they new videos someone can share? Clopician it's the best human male and pony my favorite by far!

Olivpa

Feb 6, 2022
Clop confirmed in discord that Winter Lily will be getting a VR version. He's also making a brand new animation that will supposedly be 2 minutes long. I'll be posting them when they release.
So excited for that 2 minute version, thank you my hero in advance for that upcoming upload! By any chance do you know if the animation will be a pony/human?

iminTin2134

Jul 9, 2023
So excited for that 2 minute version, thank you my hero in advance for that upcoming upload! By any chance do you know if the animation will be a pony/human?
It is a Pinkie x Human anal animation. He's already posted the WIP on discord with a few videos. According to him: " I have Pinkie's voice acting commissioned, so just a few more days of undisturbed working and animation should be rendering. (If nothing irl comes up)"

Reactions: Olivpa

Olivpa

Feb 6, 2022
It is a Pinkie x Human anal animation. He's already posted the WIP on discord with a few videos. According to him: " I have Pinkie's voice acting commissioned, so just a few more days of undisturbed working and animation should be rendering. (If nothing irl comes up)"
Incredible! Thank you! Can't wait

Reactions: iminTin2134

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
good for anal fans bad for me who doesnt like anal xD

collarherup

Dec 6, 2020
Human x Pony x anal?!

I'll subscribe back if the VR version turns out. None of my apps can wrangle his VR vids into accurate proportions.

Reactions: Olivpa

kluxRedyard

Jan 12, 2022
Human x Pony x anal?!

I'll subscribe back if the VR version turns out. None of my apps can wrangle his VR vids into accurate proportions.
Really now?, Because i've used a couple of apps with the cheapest set of plastic googles i bought back in 2017 and i can see his videos just fine. Granted i've had to downsize and re-inject the stereoscopic metadata so my phone can play them but it did the work.

Right now i've kept the free trial for "Home theater vr", to name one of the apps i've tried

collarherup

Dec 6, 2020
I can see the videos fine, but the proportions are off. Mostly problems of the POV character like gigantism and getting stretched.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I wish that in pinkies ass tease there was more ass squish on the glass when she bounced into it , and she had bigger breasts/udders

And in new pinkie x human to be 3 rounds BJ,Vaginal,Anal or Vaginal,BJ,Anal

Animation where human plays with breasts/udders will be cool

Olivpa

Feb 6, 2022
I wish that in pinkies ass tease there was more ass squish on the glass when she bounced into it , and she had bigger breasts/udders

And in new pinkie x human to be 3 rounds BJ,Vaginal,Anal or Vaginal,BJ,Anal

Animation where human plays with breasts/udders will be cool
Was thinking the same specially bigger tits/udders