• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Clopician Collection [2023-10-21] [Clopician]

gdfgdfgdfvcx

Apr 3, 2021
So POV and a new angle for the cadance shower video was released but all the links on kemono are dead as always sadly.

Croux

Jul 28, 2021
Figuring there is no upload of the applebuck vr one, I doubt we'll get the new one either.

LightSong

Sep 30, 2018
Don't get too excited. It's mostly just a reskin of the Rarity instant loss animation, but with that one OC that he's done an animation with before instead. The intro is new though.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
On my journey I have discovered the Holy Grail. The folder in this link should contain all of his work to date. I've looked at it and I haven't found anything missing, it even contains WIPs and his older stuff.

Sadly it doesn't contain Applebuck Season or its variants. I've only been able to find the regular HD version that was shared here earlier.
So the Mega link has everything, except "Applebuck Season or its variants"?

opl000

Jul 1, 2021
the zip collection file added in 10/21 doesn't work? i guess? cant open that zip files (part 1~5)

Dec 16, 2021
the zip collection file added in 10/21 doesn't work? i guess? cant open that zip files (part 1~5)
It works, just rename the files, they were uploaded with inconsistent names.
c.part1.rar, c.part2.rar, etc... then they extract just fine.

Unfortunately, that collection is a few months out of date, so it still doesn't contain the applebuck season and newer VR videos

Reactions: opl000