Collection Video Clopician Collection [2023-10-21] [Clopician]

The_Stable_Intruder

Mar 10, 2024
Howdy-ha-hoo fellas.!
I am really into it and lovin' all of Clopicians works. So I have a question to you guys about Clopician's thing which is:
FlatVR-videos (which way he calls them)
I don't know the Pov versions are same as FlatVR-videos, but there are thone of videos which are look like Povs but Speciall contents and collected on a page (which needs money to use) called:
Primelap gallery. So there are so many pov-s and they are insane, for example (luna ass tease pov, or celestia ass tease pov, or such...). They aren't Vr videos, these are like : Rarity's asstease Flat VR Pov video which was uploaded by Clopician, and there are some of these.
So anybody have some exclusieve Flat Vr videos, or unposted ass tease POV-s, I really would like to gather them all, and I really hope you Fellas would help me about it, thank you guys love, peace and ponies forever.

kluxRedyard

Jan 12, 2022
Howdy-ha-hoo fellas.!
I am really into it and lovin' all of Clopicians works. So I have a question to you guys about Clopician's thing which is:
FlatVR-videos (which way he calls them)
I don't know the Pov versions are same as FlatVR-videos, but there are thone of videos which are look like Povs but Speciall contents and collected on a page (which needs money to use) called:
Primelap gallery. So there are so many pov-s and they are insane, for example (luna ass tease pov, or celestia ass tease pov, or such...). They aren't Vr videos, these are like : Rarity's asstease Flat VR Pov video which was uploaded by Clopician, and there are some of these.
So anybody have some exclusieve Flat Vr videos, or unposted ass tease POV-s, I really would like to gather them all, and I really hope you Fellas would help me about it, thank you guys love, peace and ponies forever.
Most of the released content can be found on the pages of this thread,a lot of the stuff very recently reuploaded, i cannot speak for the most early stuff which is where you'd find the "flat vr" videos, which only worked properly with a player that Clopician himself had programmed (as far as i understand)

Now here's wondering why is a brand new user called "the stable intruder", first post lowkey talking like a fed.

This whole message is formatted like that meme of a federal agent getting into a gun nuts discord and asking to get in contact with people with illegal parts and to include pictures.

Edit: Here's to remind everybody that the best way to share and reshare is to upload to third parties as to not post the original sources, get them overloaded and out them as leaked.

Last edited:

The_Stable_Intruder

Mar 10, 2024
Most of the released content can be found on the pages of this thread,a lot of the stuff very recently reuploaded, i cannot speak for the most early stuff which is where you'd find the "flat vr" videos, which only worked properly with a player that Clopician himself had programmed (as far as i understand)

Now here's wondering why is a brand new user called "the stable intruder", first post lowkey talking like a fed.

This whole message is formatted like that meme of a federal agent getting into a gun nuts discord and asking to get in contact with people with illegal parts and to include pictures.

Edit: Here's to remind everybody that the best way to share and reshare is to upload to third parties as to not post the original sources, get them overloaded and out them as leaked.
No way man Iam an huge Clopician fan, and I suppose to give my prof a funny name about (stable intruder) =I suppose to mean "I enter the place where the ponies are" the word Stable dosen't mean the cabin in where the farmers keeps and places horses? Sorry about that, Iam just a currious friebdly fan. And just get excidet sorry :c.

Reactions: kluxRedyard
Apr 15, 2023
ah i just realized that the collection in parts is not the same as the collection as one file. i cant extract the part 1-5 one though, it always gives me an error

nevermind

Last edited: