VN Ren'Py Cléo Torres: The Dance of Life [v1.0.5] [Static Fast Art]

staticfastart

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
Hi folks,
I need your feedbacks, thoughts and votes on the last poll here on my subscribestar page:

If you liked the game so far and you feel like supporting me in order to see how things are gonna evolve for Cléo that would be very appreciated.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
She is Hot :love: , I love her tracksuit. But will this game lewd content, - which quite good animation btw - , will all about we need to lose on purpose the mini game ? :ROFLMAO:.
Text size a bit too small, Hard to Read, and may be a tex bot would not be bad, some transparent one. But it is a promising start.(y)

Well, depending as I said, how we achieve the lewd, hopefully not all about losing on purpose to see it:ROFLMAO:, even though it was hot as fuck during the gym scene. :devilish:
CleoTorresTheDanceofLife 2024-04-29 04-59-56-39.jpg
CleoTorresTheDanceofLife 2024-04-29 05-00-28-29.jpg
CleoTorresTheDanceofLife 2024-04-29 05-08-06-39.jpg
CleoTorresTheDanceofLife 2024-04-29 05-31-19-30.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: staticfastart

staticfastart

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
She is Hot :love: , I love her tracksuit. But will this game lewd content, - which quite good animation btw - , will all about we need to lose on purpose the mini game ? :ROFLMAO:.
Text size a bit too small, Hard to Read, and may be a tex bot would not be bad, some transparent one. But it is a promising start.(y)

Well, depending as I said, how we achieve the lewd, hopefully not all about losing on purpose to see it:ROFLMAO:, even though it was hot as fuck during the gym scene. :devilish:
View attachment 3584917
View attachment 3584918
View attachment 3584919
View attachment 3584920
Thank you for commenting and sharing your thoughts! I'm always very happy to hear about what did you like and you didn't like about the game.

About the lewd content and the way you can "unlock" it, well yes in this first part I just wanted introduce Cléo as a girl who's still a virging and is 100% focused on getting better at dancing to joing the dance accademy where she met her crush. So yes, she's really not very interested on doing naughty things with others now unless she really can't resist.
But this is not how the whole game is gonna work, it's just an introductive game mechanic needed to describe the MC. Cléo will slowly start getting lewd on purpose as the time passes by.

As I said, thank you again for sharing your thoughts with me.