VN Ren'Py Cléo Torres: The Dance of Life [v1.0.5] [Static Fast Art]

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Why is the game's language in Italian?
Let's see:

This one is hard, but, there's a non-negligible chance that it is because that is the Language the Dev speaks. I dunno, it could be that or the Demons of the Deep surfaced and decided to create this VERY hard problem, especially for you.

Ooof, ::cleans sweat:: My workout for the month is done...

Peace :(

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
my critic so far.
Of course you can, it's all up to you and your choices.
so far im not convinced about that. 1. if i let vanessa touch the mc i cant say no to dylan because she doesnt have money for the bus and she gets groped by him and cant deny to go on a date with him. 2. if i go the other route and take the bus she calls dylan to drive her home as if i asked him to bring her to the gym, although i didnt interact with him. 3. she is courious about maxwells dick without a choice. the choice you get is only if you want to flirt with him but at that point she already thought about it. 4. only 1 female option for now. all those points are not really "lesbian path" friendly and could push those players that want to play her like that away.
now some other things. the "stats" are still in italian even after changing the language to english. im no fan of the "mini game", i want to enjoy the scenes and not click 200 times on my mouse while watching them.
renders and animations are great. i like the mcs looks.

staticfastart

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
Let's see:

This one is hard, but, there's a non-negligible chance that it is because that is the Language the Dev speaks. I dunno, it could be that or the Demons of the Deep surfaced and decided to create this VERY hard problem, especially for you.

Ooof, ::cleans sweat:: My workout for the month is done...

Peace :(
Thank you for your hard work

Reactions: FatGiant

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CleoTorresTheDanceOfLife-1.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I can't remember what it was but one of the challenges moved way too fast and only bounces once before you get failed. I think when she was practicing ballet, but then I'm not sure what impact her ballet skills will have on the game. If she's turning on that toolbag then maybe I want to mess up lol

Skeeve

Jul 30, 2017
Very nice start, exciting beginning, good renderings, just please leave out the minigame or make it much easier, it's annoying.

Reactions: Udayana