VN Ren'Py Cléo Torres: The Dance of Life [v1.0.5] [Static Fast Art]

ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
Beautifull, but i play a game 10 minutes, and the space+left click game is f***ing hard.
I programmed an extra button on my mouse to repeat clicks. This comes in very handy several times.

I can't remember what it was but one of the challenges moved way too fast and only bounces once before you get failed. I think when she was practicing ballet, but then I'm not sure what impact her ballet skills will have on the game. If she's turning on that toolbag then maybe I want to mess up lol
If you use scroll up on your mouse, you can try again. I succeeded once, but I suppose the goal is to have the resistance low ?

Reactions: staticfastart

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I like lezdom very much, but that first scene from the beginning is too bold and straightforward. It would have been better to have some molestation from the beginning and Cleo's resistance, with a continuation later and the landlady pressuring Cleo to pay rent in a certain way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desastrousman

staticfastart

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
Why these stupid mini games? And I get an error when I want to save the game on my phone.
Screenshot 2024-04-10 222525.png
Added a new option to disable resistence challenges. It will be available in the next update.
More info here:

Reactions: R1k0