• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
Would also like to know about this one, I do know later on you either need the green gem (good ending) or red gem (bad ending) you can buy from the guy in the shopping district in Valos, but I can't find the stone tablet.
The tablet is in the cave, the sparkling spot. The problem though is you need at least 20 Defiance to be able to cross the corridor just in front of it.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Coming back from the lighthouse island spawned me inside a fence (soft lock). Submissive nun quest active. Futa garden event done.
v 16.0

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I really like the way the new cities look, but man is it frustrating navigating through them. Its pretty irritating.

D

Deleted member 482284

So I'm in fairfax manor and the prince tells me to get Ester's clothes in the study. I got her clothes but I cant wear them. Do i have to wash them or wait for the night? Any way to pass time?

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
So I'm in fairfax manor and the prince tells me to get Ester's clothes in the study. I got her clothes but I cant wear them. Do i have to wash them or wait for the night? Any way to pass time?
All you have to do is go to the study and the game will ask if you are ready to meet lawerence or something to that effect. He'll ask you to change then.

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Coming back from the lighthouse island spawned me inside a fence (soft lock). Submissive nun quest active. Futa garden event done.
v 16.0
That's what happened to me every time too. I just teleported to the port of valos, which gets annoying because you travel so far from where you want to be.

You also get trapped in a weapons rack after sleeping in the rangers hq and trapped in a tree? when leaving rangers hq, so far all i found that helps is teleporting

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
So is there a walkthough floating around somewhere?
There's one for version 0.14.1, I think, which has this huge section on rathpike and that's not currently applicable. If you google claire's quest, the wiki should pop up and it links to the walkthrough.

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Hmm weird. The image folder has so many scenes but I can`t find them. Like Gilly, the stables, the dogs, the lion and so on. Are the scenes available in version 0.16.2? Does anyone kown it?
For Gilly, you needed to have so much intrigue. Then you'd find her trapdoor and it'd trigger a scene.

For the stables, I believe there is an alternative scene if your depravity is high enough which unlocks future material.

No idea about the dogs.

For the lion, you need to find the rangers, they are there it just takes a while to find them.

Reactions: MichaDD

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Android port?
I've been trying to make one but it's the first one I've ever tried so it's taking a minute to figure out. If anyone can give me some advice on making ports? I have android studio and rpg maker (mv, vx ace, character builder).

But if I figure it out, I'll make it available.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Because of the lack of fast travel? Haven't played the remake version yet.
Was that directed at me? If so its because the cities are incredibly compact with roads that don't really make sense. Combine that with wandering and awkwardly placed NPC's and its not so fun.

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Was that directed at me? If so its because the cities are incredibly compact with roads that don't really make sense. Combine that with wandering and awkwardly placed NPC's and its not so fun.
I find that it's one of those odd games where the run option can be a detriment sometimes because it makes it too easy to miss the "turn" so to say. Most games I play, "Always dash" is perpetually on but I find myself hitting shift a lot to slow tf down.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I find that it's one of those odd games where the run option can be a detriment sometimes because it makes it too easy to miss the "turn" so to say. Most games I play, "Always dash" is perpetually on but I find myself hitting shift a lot to slow tf down.
I usually play RPGM games with cheat engine on 2x or 3x, just because I like to shorten the time between walking place to place. That was a mistake with the remake. I don't know, I really like how the cities look as a whole, the actually look alive which is pretty rare, but its just tedious going from place to place.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
That's what happened to me every time too. I just teleported to the port of valos, which gets annoying because you travel so far from where you want to be.

You also get trapped in a weapons rack after sleeping in the rangers hq and trapped in a tree? when leaving rangers hq, so far all i found that helps is teleporting
Are you playing the version 0.16.3? Also Ranger questline goes up to the encounter with the wolves for now. (Boar & Bramble -> For Pride's Sake -> Wolves At The Door)

Reactions: Krull

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Are you playing the version 0.16.3? Also Ranger questline goes up to the encounter with the wolves for now. (Boar & Bramble -> For Pride's Sake -> Wolves At The Door)
No, until I got home tonight there was only 0.16.2. I'll see if it happens with the new version though. I try to keep all those incidents noted so I can make a comment someplace and hopefully let someone know who can do something about it :p

Reactions: Bladeue
4.40 star(s) 106 Votes