Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Awww damn it! Was just enjoying the temple of fertility submission path and she gets stuck on a flowerpot while auto-following a sister. It's never the slimes, wolves or demons that kill you in RPGM games, but bad pathfinding and position bugs.
I don't mind the remake, but uff.. the maps still suck. Too much, too confusing and a whole lot of wasted space to get lost in and far too many obstacles on them making walking around feel like a winter olympics slalom. /rant

Still love the game though. :giggle:

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Just a note on the temple, you get a clear warning that it isn't done yet. You should expect it to break at some point.

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
where do i find the gemstone for tablet?
first valos area you enter, the market place there is a fat merchant with chest inside their tent/shop and either talking to him or interacting with the chest allows you to buy the gem you want.
the good ending gem is green and red is bad.

also need shitloads of defiance

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
2 moew questions lol where do i find the sailers neckless and where do i find the guys wife that ran away ive been everywhere but cant find anything

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
2 moew questions lol where do i find the sailers neckless and where do i find the guys wife that ran away ive been everywhere but cant find anything
i forgot where i got the necklace from, just roam around the map till you find a room that looks like a dungeon with slimes

as for the woman, i have no fecking idea

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just a note on the temple, you get a clear warning that it isn't done yet. You should expect it to break at some point.
Yeah I already knew, but I got so close to the point for initiation as a submissive pet for the mistress, only to be blocked by a flowerpot... haa, cruel, cruel world.

I'm sorry mistress. You'll have to punish me extra hard next time. :cry:
#PetsAgainstFlowerpots #JoinTheFight

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
It's in the basement of the pub where you can work as a waitress (Cup and Trotter). Once found the quest still tell you to find it though. Plus I can't remember where the sailor was :)
Also can't finish the evil quest with Aidan, stuck investigating and told need 9 intrigue when i have 10.

So I must say maybe my expectation was too high but this new version is disappointing.
Demo was very nice and enjoyable, whilst this is a huge map full of rubbish everywhere making your movement difficult whilst not having much to do. Very bad map design. Still liking the premise and art but I hope it'll get better again.

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
The sailors necklace is in the basement of the "The Cup and Trotter".

The wife can be found in the Brugginwoods. But first you need the "Strange Talisman" from the upper floor of the library. If you enter the the woods by the graveyard, continue south to the lumberjack camp and from there go to the very east of the area where you will find an exit leading south. In the next area go to the northeast and eventually you will reach a little lake with some ruins in the middle of it.
This can be a bit problematic if you already started the ranger quest with the mountain lion because you have to pass through the same area where the lion is located.

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes