twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
@Laughapalooza

If you can kill the dog, I think its your defiance. I did a defiance run before and she goes full action girl. The dog rape scene happens if you just lie there and surrender or something, I think. I'm not sure

Korhal

Aug 15, 2017
Okay, so I've made it to the seaside house, but all my options result in the dog killing Claire or Claire incapacitating the dog? Is my defiance too low/high? (Two different files)
How did you manage to get in? Im having a hard time doing it

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The dev himself not being able to create illustrations makes it a bad experience to be fan of CQ.
Waiting couple months for a few illustrations isn't great. You could hope he drops Sex Zombie and focuses on CQ but if it doesnt translate to more CG's it doesnt matter.

twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
The developer should just drop Sex Zombie. If he just devoted to Claire's Quest it would be amazing. it's just a handful of his patrons who keep voting for that game to stay in development anyway

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
is the game dead, it feels like their has been no update in a long time, tho that may just be me that thinks it
Thats because the development (or rather artists making CG) time is given alternative months. So its always every updated other month. So that means, a Claire's Quest update will release for this month.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017

Hello everyone! Time for our regular weekly plan!

Above you will find a sneak peek for the 3rd scene CG for the next Claire's Quest update, which I am hoping to get out sometime this week! As you can see, it leaves... little to the imagination. :p

I decided to go with this scene from the Rathpike stables as the final set for the 0.10 update because of the recent patron polls that had a big following for more bestiality content! You vote - I deliver!

Next up, some administrative stuff! All $15+ patrons who pledged in August and July should now have received their art pack downloads, which cover all CG up to Claire's Quest 0.09 and Sex Zombie 0.06!

As per popular demand, all patrons who recently pledged and were charged in the start of September should also have received the downloads for the relevant Mikomi Hokina Claire cosplay packs!

Both August and September $15+ patrons will also receive the art packs for September near the end of the month! Additionally, early access for all games being released in September is also going to both August and September patrons!

For the coming update, we will expand on Valos questlines and also start adding the inner city, flesh out some loose ends around the Rathpike questlines, and of course add in all new CGs.

Just a reminder some patrons are still in the "pledge for no reward" tier. If you're doing this on purpose - thank you kindly for your selfless support! If not - do change to one of the reward tiers and get all the benefits that brings!

Also, if you check out the rewards section, you'll find we've put up some nifty new reward pictures complementing each tier! These are all based off enemy monsters or encounters in-game. Can you identify 'em all? :eek:

Anyhow, that's it for now, more news to come soon!

Reactions: g22 and Krull

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So found a quest that I am not sure how to complete a tone point in Rathpike you find a young man and a runaway that has been poisoned where do you find the cure? The herbalist needs to know the type of poison and when talk to the young man he beseeches me to hurry

G

Grey Valentine

So found a quest that I am not sure how to complete a tone point in Rathpike you find a young man and a runaway that has been poisoned where do you find the cure? The herbalist needs to know the type of poison and when talk to the young man he beseeches me to hurry
Down in the sewers, there's going to be a section where a path is blocked by 3 thugs, the first one will talk about the runaway whore and the type of poison they infect whores who they think are suspicious. After that, talk to the Gypsy and she'll tell you what to do.

Reactions: Deathdawg

darkneokyo

Sep 11, 2017
is the developer here? i think i found a bug in 0.9.1 version.. the anal maid, if u scream, u can basically repeat the process and gain the stat indefinitely.. dunno if it's intended or already fixed in 0.9.2 coz i've hard time accessing mega to download new version.. also when i press the quest menu, it state deliver letter to widow is active quest even though i already send the letter and join the mercenary..

leon04253

Aug 15, 2017
I just wanna ask, is the chest at the stable in hooktown bugged? i learned the lock picking skill and had a lock pick with me, but it does not allow me to open the chest in the stable

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I just wanna ask, is the chest at the stable in hooktown bugged? i learned the lock picking skill and had a lock pick with me, but it does not allow me to open the chest in the stable
Yes I saw a note about that i think was earlier in the forum though or it was a notelog or something but it was and is bugged still for some reason think that it is not a priority atm as it is really not a gamekilling bug

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
i cant get the dog scene (text only).. im taking the dogs out for walking, but nothing happens.. doenst matter which place i go with them and how many times i repeat it..

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
i cant get the dog scene (text only).. im taking the dogs out for walking, but nothing happens.. doenst matter which place i go with them and how many times i repeat it..
I think that is the update that is just out and not the v0.9.2 that is at the moment. Its only text for the horse and dog currently till it updates here to the next version

Reactions: goditseb

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
You know I like this game, though that said I wish it gave you a 'Whoops' scene like when the monsters catch you you get a couple of times of not ending fully but you can get away or are left alone somewhere but meh still good to play though as is

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes