yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CKBreakVersion-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 31, 2021
Thank you for this. While CK isn't exactly a grind-fest, the constant "click to this location for event x" has taken its toll on me. It has been a good while since I last touched the game, so I plan on waiting for a few more updates before trying it out again officially. However, I am thrilled to learn that there is finally a VN version available for this game. I hope that you take your time with it because I understand that there are some scenes that can be challenging to pair chronologically. Cheers!

ROSIE7012

May 25, 2019
Thank you so much !!!

I really love this Game, but the endless grind for Stats and Ingridients was extremly annoying, so i stoped playing it around 5 Times just to try and stop playing it again.

Just when i dont want to play it ever again, you came around and saved me with the VN Version !

Last edited:

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Fuck me there is some serious salt in this thread. Do we really need to attack people with different preferences? VN, Sandbox, who gives a shit? play what you want to play, there's no need to tear people down for liking something different and what's wrong with having options huh? why is it such a travesty that there be two versions of the game, to make it accessible to both parties?

Some of you people need to settle down and realise that no one is trying to take anything away from you. Personally I go out of my way to avoid Sandboxes because I just cannot be bothered with them, they're too interactive and have generally have too much unnecessary fluff and I don't like the way they break up the flow of scenes. But that's fine those games are not made for me, I know that there is audience out there who appreciates that sort of thing, I may not understand the appeal, but I don't have too.

Sure I might get a little disappointed when I see a game with extremely promising tags or an amazing premise, only to see the sandbox tag and nope, but that's what makes a remake like this such a good idea. I've tried playing the original multiple times and while it may not be nearly as bad as most sandbox style games it was still enough to put me off. So thank you dev, for going out of your way to make things more accessible to a wider range of our community.

I don't really know why I took the time to type up such a long comment. The mods should sweep through the thread and remove all this off topic crap anyway.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The original game will NEVER ever end! It's damn new shitty conquest game is BORING as shit and you get to do 1 area every update.. the damn game will NEVER END!

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
While I really like Corrupted Kingdoms, the story and characters are good and I like the mysterious monster coming for the MC.
Yet it is annoyingly slow paced to get really anywhere with any of the women in the game. Causes a lot of repetitious scenes (honestly, how many times can you get a handjob?)

I do not mind the map, I hate the fact it takes too long to "level up" your relationship with any of the characters. While I like earning rewards and I would not want to meet all the women and go at it right away, the current system is annoying to me.

This is going to be a love or hate kind of game in its original form. I am definitely going to try the VN version to see how it compares to the real one.

I consider it a lot of good concepts but poorly executed.

LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
Sandbox games aren't more interesting or fun. It's just extra time spent clicking through boxes. This is especially just a fact if you're talking about sandbox games that tell you exactly where to go next at all times; it makes way more sense to just go there automatically. Thanks.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Does the combat system is out of this "vn remake" ?

Because i liked thios game very much before ARC introduce the combat system, now it's just out of my computer, cause i fiercely hate combat system in a game like this.

Reproduces

Modder
Apr 4, 2023
Shouldnt this be in the mods section?
No as it is definable as a 'standalone game', it is not possible to take a mod out of it and apply it to the original game, it would break everything as I disassembled and reassembled the parts in a different order and sequence.

It has femdom scenes?
Yes there are the scenes with Asteria, although I think it will take time to reach them with this version.

Does the combat system is out of this "vn remake" ?

Because i liked thios game very much before ARC introduce the combat system, now it's just out of my computer, cause i fiercely hate combat system in a game like this.
I think I already answered a similar question, however if the third act will be all about fighting, it will probably be summarised here as 'I fought chicks, fucked chicks, end'.
I don't know what will happen after that, like everyone else.

Oct 30, 2021
The Duke has to break Charecter this time. Who the hell are you calling a Boomer Zoomer? Just because The Duke grew up on Bob Ross and Mr. Rogers's Neighborhood?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote