• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
So glad it's Futa and not Trans or Femboy. Need more Futa games! So few games (in comparison) that have futa as one of it's primary attraction. Even fewer with feminine looking futa. Well, I mean without the over obsession of tentacles, or extreme rapey vibe.. I dun get why many Japanese games often associate futa as a result of a tentacle interaction, or EXTREME libido. Just give me a normal run of the mill Futa Girl that was just born that way, and put her in a dating sim. (this is completely unrelated to to this Game xD)

In relation to this game tho, If the protagonist gets a long ponytail, then I'm a sold patreon subscriber. That would check-off all the boxes for me lol.

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Pretty great for a first release, the writing, art and variety of content is really good. Good luck and hope development goes smoothly for you!

Reactions: TheDarkLight

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
version is out update this thread thx the update was out 3 days ago (by the time I posted this request)

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes