Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
How do you retain the futa-form?
I beat the dungeon and seem not to have kept it, in spite of maxing my corruption within said dungeon...
Even said I'd miss the slime gal.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Futa is exclusive to the first dungeon at the moment.
The game is focusing on variety of TF content.

Dungeon 1: Futa and Slime
Dungeon 2 (not in game atm): Skinsuits
Mansion and Friend's house: Possession and mind control
School: Mind control and voyeurism
Ah... So we don't keep it after leaving with pumped up corruption? I thought that was what'd happen, seemed to be implied...

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Ah... So we don't keep it after leaving with pumped up corruption? I thought that was what'd happen, seemed to be implied...
At the moment no, but hard to say future-wise. Actually curious about that given the dev is here sometimes answering questions; maybe they'll have another scenario with futa or even have patreon vote on having it be more permanent. Would be nice to hear any input.

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
The futa+slime content is interesting, and the idea behind the story is fun. Definitely getting vibes from some of the games recommended on the itch page!
If futa does make a reappearance, I personally would hope there would be a toggle. But, just my opinion.
The game is nice so far!

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
The futa+slime content is interesting, and the idea behind the story is fun. Definitely getting vibes from some of the games recommended on the itch page!
If futa does make a reappearance, I personally would hope there would be a toggle. But, just my opinion.
The game is nice so far!
Agreed. That or like, a two-step confirmation to be like "Are you REALLY sure you want to keep that cawk for good?"

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Will there be any way to manage corruption, or is this one of those games where you have to get corrupted to progress? The forced possession points to the latter, but it's nice to be sure.

Midnightpride

Sep 8, 2020
One of the events requires me to have > 50 corruption, how do i get more corruption for the male ghost scene without victoria to help him possess Laura?

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Ok, love the game so far but I have a few comments.

I have beaten the first boss (Cheating cause it's too much grinding to me) and then the teddy bear tells me for 2nd dungeon i'll have to progress certain events, and one with Aurora. That's what puzzle me cause to progress Aurora events you need to raise corruption ... So basically that means you'll have to be defeated ... What I don't really like to be forced on this kind for route, and secondly it hapens only once a week ... So basically to progress her events now I skip a full week to Thursday just to get the missing event. That's not really fun at all ...

Secondly When you talk to Clara after the end of the event, her picture never get out of the screen.

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Ok, love the game so far but I have a few comments.

I have beaten the first boss (Cheating cause it's too much grinding to me) and then the teddy bear tells me for 2nd dungeon i'll have to progress certain events, and one with Aurora. That's what puzzle me cause to progress Aurora events you need to raise corruption ... So basically that means you'll have to be defeated ... What I don't really like to be forced on this kind for route, and secondly it hapens only once a week ... So basically to progress her events now I skip a full week to Thursday just to get the missing event. That's not really fun at all ...

Secondly I've read you can go in the mansion cellar, sadly when I went there I had a message telling me I shouldn't go down and I don't have the option anymore. Same for the door at the back I can't open it anymore.
I'm sad seeing some content locked like this just because you aren't following a guide, with no warning or anything.
You gain corruption from non-loss events too.

The content is not locked, it just doesn't exist at the moment. Maybe it will in the future, maybe it won't.
The game as a whole is a very early demo.

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
the game is bugged
can't reach the city
I can only go to universty and apartment only
the city doesn't appeare
have I done something wrong or is it a bug please help

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
if you look at emma's relationship with victoria it actually makes me remember nell and celica in tow of magic, will it be the same

Reactions: KarylSummer

TheDarkLight

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
the game is bugged
can't reach the city
I can only go to universty and apartment only
the city doesn't appeare
have I done something wrong or is it a bug please help
Hello! There is a bug with the public version that lets you attend class or go to the gym multiple times on the first couple of days.

Instead of doing that if you go to sleep after having class it should fix.

Hope that helps!

if you look at emma's relationship with victoria it actually makes me remember nell and celica in tow of magic, will it be the same
It will be similar as the situation is the same but their dynamic will be different as both of their personalities are different.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Hello! There is a bug with the public version that lets you attend class or go to the gym multiple times on the first couple of days.

Instead of doing that if you go to sleep after having class it should fix.

Hope that helps!

It will be similar as the situation is the same but their dynamic will be different as both of their personalities are different.
After defeating the slime, dungeon 2 can be accessed or not?

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes