• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Isn't there a poll about the second dungeon should be right now?
I can see a poll named Dungeon 2 TF Poll, but sine I am not a patreon I cant see the options
Might be for other stuff to be featured in the dungeon, it's just what I was told from game's discord.

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
TheDarkLight Found a game breaking bug in the tutorial. On day 2, wednesday, youre supposed to enter the class room, has an arrow. Thing is, you can ignore it and go to the locker room instead and take gym class. Tada, youve now broken the event and can never explore the city, basically locking you to whatever events happen in school.

May I suggest adding a flag that prevents entering that hallway until after that event takes place?
I was wondering why I couldn't do anything in the city. Like did i do something wrong? I thought it was ok to go to the gym so I did >_< dumb me.... better go restart....

Reactions: TheDarkLight

onenightowl

Oct 28, 2020
I have encountered a bug where, even though I have interacted with Sapphire, she still remains locked in the "Events!" menu. Does anyone else have this problem? I have restarted the game from the beggining, but to no avail.

TheDarkLight

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I have encountered a bug where, even though I have interacted with Sapphire, she still remains locked in the "Events!" menu. Does anyone else have this problem? I have restarted the game from the beggining, but to no avail.
She doesn't get unlocked until after the dungeon is completed and she's confirmed as an ally. Hope that helps!

Reactions: onenightowl

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
She doesn't get unlocked until after the dungeon is completed and she's confirmed as an ally. Hope that helps!
The first dungeon isn't really beatable at the moment is it? I'm about level 5 and the boss is chunking me for half my hp every attack after the dodging section.

onenightowl

Oct 28, 2020
The first dungeon isn't really beatable at the moment is it? I'm about level 5 and the boss is chunking me for half my hp every attack after the dodging section.
You can grind attribute levels on the Gym, located in the City, or in School during weekdays. You're going to need money for the Gym, so go to the Restaurant to work shifts.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
You get 2 consumable bombs in the first dungeon that do 100 damage each. You can use those to just 2 shot the boss and win.

Otherwise you can make yourself virtually infinitely powerful at the gym in the city.

Reactions: TheDarkLight

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hmmmmmmm......

A sexy spoiled domineerin rich girl with mind control powers.

A depraived and sexy ghost wanting to possess Emma.

A futa transformation for Emma in the sewers.

A school councelor hypnotizing girls into perfect slaves.

And more characters & corruption to come?

I HAVE ALREADY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME!!!!

Only one question is this game mainly gonnae be focused on lesbian and futa content?
I really hope so.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes