Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the only "complaint" I have is the sex scene with Victoria which is a little rushed in my opinion, the dev should've teased his fans a little more with that goddess of a woman who btw seems to be more than meets the eye (classic femme fatale vibe alert).
You didn't follow the story, if you did you'd know why the sex scene happened and what that "more than meets the eye" is, it's quite clearly explained.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Said it once and i'll repeat it, slow builds aren't realistic and only work in romance novels and games designed to milk the gullible. Also for incest because family members shouldn't be fucking so breaking down those barriers maybe takes a while.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You didn't follow the story, if you did you'd know why the sex scene happened and what that "more than meets the eye" is, it's quite clearly explained.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Said it once and i'll repeat it, slow builds aren't realistic and only work in romance novels and games designed to milk the gullible. Also for incest because family members shouldn't be fucking so breaking down those barriers maybe takes a while.
I believe that she emits pheromones

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
You talking about the game story progress right?
a great story telling often takes time right? And why isn't it realistic if i may ask? Seems to me if anyone was put in similar situations it would take time to weigh pros and cons.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You talking about the game story progress right?
a great story telling often takes time right? And why isn't it realistic if i may ask? Seems to me if anyone was put in similar situations it would take time to weigh pros and cons.
Doesn't take long to decide if you want to sleep with someone, even quicker when that sex gets what you want.

1 night stands are a pretty common thing and that's usually between 2 people that don't even know each others names.

Victoria knows what she wanted and knows sex will get it, it's what she was built to do very literally.

Yes, a great story does take time but the sex isn't the story here it's a small part of it. If romance was the central theme them maybe, just maybe it would work but it isn't.

Most characters already have history with the MC. Ellen talking about all the times she's fucked the MC and then having a 6 episode build would be completely backwards, same for Chandra.

Victoria is the only one that doesn't know the MC but she was set up to meet him because of her augments to get what they wanted. None of which would work with a slow build.

None of that matters anyway as it's happened whether we like it or not.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
"You're just a normal everyday guy who was forced by the Bitcoin crash to move back to the house where your mother and sisters live..."
Basically..that nonsense has been repeated sooo often it's ridiculous. I really wish other devs would try harder but that sort of stuff is popular (more so than actually making more original games) so I don't even blame them.

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Doesn't take long to decide if you want to sleep with someone, even quicker when that sex gets what you want.

1 night stands are a pretty common thing and that's usually between 2 people that don't even know each others names.

Victoria knows what she wanted and knows sex will get it, it's what she was built to do very literally.

Yes, a great story does take time but the sex isn't the story here it's a small part of it. If romance was the central theme them maybe, just maybe it would work but it isn't.

Most characters already have history with the MC. Ellen talking about all the times she's fucked the MC and then having a 6 episode build would be completely backwards, same for Chandra.

Victoria is the only one that doesn't know the MC but she was set up to meet him because of her augments to get what they wanted. None of which would work with a slow build.

None of that matters anyway as it's happened whether we like it or not.
Oh sorry i thought you meant the whole story, no i agree with you on the sex part of it all the things you mentioned are right on point

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I am honestly trying not to, but your responses are so silly, they feel like genuine bait, so it's hard to ignore them just like this one now. Yes there aren't many people who enjoy them, that's why i said you should relax and accept that maybe 1 in 100 will have them. And i am not sure how to even respond to the comment of "if they want more of something why don't they make their own game", that's so lol. Yea lets all just make our own games to our own tastes, we all have the knowledge, the time and the will to do it. This is like responding to movie critics saying "if you don't like this movie, make your own one" lol.

Trans/futa characters will NEVER be the focus of this game, so again your concerns are in vein. The 1 character that appeared is a complete side character and not one of the main ones and if more appear though i doubt this game will have more than 1-2, they will still remain optional and not part of the main plot and you'll be able to completely side-step them.

Again i am still not sure why you are so upset over 1 skippable character, your options haven't lessened, only other people who are into that have their options increased with this game.
I think your posts could be seen as bait as well with talking about how people need "safe spaces" and turning other characters into futa just because they don't like seeing girls with freaking dicks. No one here is bashing your fetish but you seem to like to mock others for not liking this.

And you were kind of forced into it if you didn't make the right choice, hope that doesn't happen again. Anyway best to stop this, we won't agree and the game has lots of other more important stuff to talk about.

Reactions: RoryTate

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I think your posts could be seen as bait as well with talking about how people need "safe spaces" and turning other characters into futa just because they don't like seeing girls with freaking dicks. No one here is bashing your fetish but you seem to like to mock others for not liking this.

And you were kind of forced into it if you didn't make the right choice, hope that doesn't happen again. Anyway best to stop this, we won't agree and the game has lots of other more important stuff to talk about.
They were an observation on how so many people were losing their minds over something completely optional, i didn't tag anyone in particular with that post. I have no problem with whatever fetish you like and dislike, i was mocking the overall reaction to such fetish, it's just hilarious to me, like your eyes are gonna melt if you accidentally see it.

You are not forced into it, you only get to see the dick which is the most obvious bait scene that Philly did intentionally revealing a new chick only to have her turn around holding her dick in her hand, you are not forced to interact with said dick in any way. I am sorry you were forced into such a scene, 10 Hail Mary's and your soul will be clean again.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes