• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Jesus fucking Christ, dude. DA started well and ended brilliantly, but this...

I don't think I've ever seen such swaggering excellence in an erotic game. The confidence bleeds from every stunning render and from every clever turn of phrase. Yeah, I've nitpicks here and there — almost all grammatical or syntactical — but the sheer bravado overtakes everything.

It's extremely early days, and yet...applause. I'm looking forward to a hell of a ride.
Agreed, I hope this game gets more popular than DA which was kind of underrated here. We need more interesting games like this instead of the same old badly written incest slice of life nonsense imho. They are fine to jack off to but that's it, I feel like games like this are more special and actually get you invested in the story

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
You are taking this way too personally..lol. You don't see many futa characters because most people don't want them in these games, it's really that simple so it's too bad for people who enjoy these types of things. Maybe they need to make their own game that focuses on that stuff?

And like I said I was fine with it here because it was optional and only one character but I don't want the dev to focus too much on this sort of stuff. I wouldn't even care this much in a random incest game but since DA is my favorite game of this type I have been looking forward to this and don't want less options.
I am honestly trying not to, but your responses are so silly, they feel like genuine bait, so it's hard to ignore them just like this one now. Yes there aren't many people who enjoy them, that's why i said you should relax and accept that maybe 1 in 100 will have them. And i am not sure how to even respond to the comment of "if they want more of something why don't they make their own game", that's so lol. Yea lets all just make our own games to our own tastes, we all have the knowledge, the time and the will to do it. This is like responding to movie critics saying "if you don't like this movie, make your own one" lol.

Trans/futa characters will NEVER be the focus of this game, so again your concerns are in vein. The 1 character that appeared is a complete side character and not one of the main ones and if more appear though i doubt this game will have more than 1-2, they will still remain optional and not part of the main plot and you'll be able to completely side-step them.

Again i am still not sure why you are so upset over 1 skippable character, your options haven't lessened, only other people who are into that have their options increased with this game.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Music, visuals, atmosphere, lore...are pretty good, but the main girls aren't as good looking as the ones from Depraved Awakening imo.
So far my favourite is the party girl from the beginning.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
If I had my way, futa would be as common as these themes combined, all of which to me are much less interesting and much more offensive to my tastes (and to my ethics):

Incest
Blackmail
Creeping/fondling in sleep
Rape
Brainwashing
Forced transformation
Mindbreaking
Beastiality
Drugging
Sexual violence
Non-sexual violence as a cheap plot device

(It's all fiction, I'm not saying ban this stuff, but I'm just a bit tired of selective outrage over one harmless fetish when so much actual problematic shit goes down without anyone stopping to think about it).

Reactions: Hyped

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Victoria is creepy. There are 2 major alarm bells with her, one in the office and one on the date.
i also like the fact that you can talk to your ex wife and she isn't just another bad guy like in all the other games (also love the fact that when you bang your fixer she just sits in the couch in the dark drinking a beer watching you bang another woman
The women are acting very strange in this game. I'm assuming at this point its just a result of trying to introduce as many of them as quickly as possible, and at the same time trying to entice us a bit. But I hope they will make more sense and have a bit more realistic interaction and justification for how they are presented.

Reactions: Hyped

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Just finished the first episode! What an amazing start of the game! Amazing renders, and a new standard for the animations! The only think i can't unlock is the the photo gallery, no matter how much i tried and replayed it...

Reactions: Namco15

smut

Jul 21, 2017
the only "complaint" I have is the sex scene with Victoria which is a little rushed in my opinion, the dev should've teased his fans a little more with that goddess of a woman who btw seems to be more than meets the eye (classic femme fatale vibe alert).
I'm kind of assuming that she has a very specific agenda. Else, it would be really strange. I don't mind tons of gratuitous sex, but there should be some kind of justification for it since the rest of the backstory seems to be so solid and realistic. In well constructed fictional world, characters are expected to act rationally. I figure that there is a reason for how she acts that will be revealed later on, and I hope that goes for the rest as well. Coming up with good story reasons for why there should be tons of sex makes a game much better than just tons of sex :D

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Firebee

Feb 17, 2019
Probably very noob question here:
I downloaded and extracted the file, but when clicking on brokendreamer.exe it makes me install falcodownload, i go on with the installation, 4 "falcodownloadstuff" icons appear on desktop but I have no way of starting the game. Any help apprecciated <3

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Probably very noob question here:
I downloaded and extracted the file, but when clicking on brokendreamer.exe it makes me install falcodownload, i go on with the installation, 4 "falcodownloadstuff" icons appear on desktop but I have no way of starting the game. Any help apprecciated <3
Huh, there should not be a scam app. Which download link did you use?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm curious at how we're gonna kill that unstoppable behemoth and rescue the girl when we can barely handle a knife attack and his "ex" wife took his BFG(Stella).:unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm curious at how we're gonna kill that unstoppable behemoth and rescue the girl when we can barely handle a knife attack and his "ex" wife took his BFG(Stella).:unsure:
Who says MC has not hidden something even more impressive as Stella somewhere? :p He is not considered to be the numero uno spook and something of a celebrity by the public for no reason I might assume?

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes