joypinse

May 5, 2018
omg first badik and now this !
renders, music, athmosphere off the charts!
getting to a whole other level
willyd has some competition now ;)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Not that simple, but close.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Good start. But the glossary doesn't show anything for me. It has the scroll bar but no text.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
LOL, oh man such a bad and good idea to add that.
is a good idea..expands the kink-base..most of us are open minded and have no issues with a futa in games..we just do not want to be forced into situations..let us just voyeur like the dirty little perverts we are...fortunately..from my experience playing DA a zillion times..you are not the sort of Dev to force situations on us..

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If the light is the soul then soul is what's all around me. It is you, it is around you too, it is you.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We DEFINITELY need more Chandra, it's them lights man, the lights calls out to me, that look in her eyes makes me go crazy, she looks at you like that, asking you to spoil her, and all you know is that you gotta have her too! :p
Plus I wanna get to know her in other ways too, like, what's her and MC's history, how does a Shadow know a rich kid that's above MC's own social status, how come she has these deep hots for MC, like, what's their story? And of course, would like a future with the two as well :p

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes