Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
ok..finished the the first entry..me likey...am in love with Victoria
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My thoughts exactly, Vic (reminds me something lol) is just too much. <3

Anyways I liked this 1st episode very much, especially the animations and the camera movements (I didn't expect that). Really good quality.

Also I loved Carli's picture on the wall and...

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
My thoughts exactly, Vic (reminds me something lol) is just too much. <3

Anyways I liked this 1st episode very much, especially the animations and the camera movements (I didn't expect that). Really good quality.

Also I loved Carli's picture on the wall and...

Reactions: Gwinb777

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, out of the big three launches this month, I like Broken Dreamers by far the most.
Just like with his previous game Philly has picked a setting that I absolutely love.
Noir and now Cyberpunk Noir, fucking fantastic.

And I like every single woman so far in this one.
Already my white knight disposition tells me to go and protect Gloria from the whole cruel world, but I got to be honest and say that both Ellen AND Victoria are also very tempting.
Which means that again, like with Depraved Awakening, I definitely need several playthroughs for it, to woo all the girls I like, preferably several of them at once.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
And here we go with another masterpiece: renders, lighting, angles, dialogues, characters, soundtrack, everything (even the intro movie) shows a level of care and attention to details that goes beyond any other adult game and create a really unique and fascinating atmosphere that really pulls you in this world and engage you in the story, this is just the first chapter and I'm already hooked to the plot (a thing that rarely happens with other games). All the characters introduced so far fits perfectly in the cyberpunk world of the game both in personality and design and the animations are a massive improvement compared to DA. I don't think it's possible to create a perfect game but this is fucking close to it, @Philly_Games is becoming the CDPR of the adult gaming world :cool:.

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
it's just me or pressing left mouse button go back instead of going ahead? and so I cannot click the hint

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Wow, just from your previews... They're good enough to frame and put on an actual wall. Very very nice, thank you!

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Male Protagonist? Female Protagonist? Futa protagonist or what?
I can play with a girl without a dick?

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes