City of Broken Dreamers [Philly Games] Discussion Thread

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm into the girl that brings the biggest gun. And i do like the sound of that "terrified" part too! Need a wicked demoness of a killer who has a soft spot for the mc! Soft spot in the romantic sense you pervs! :cool:

Alright, the whole "Butcher of Neo/N/lite District" part is not mandatory :sneaky:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's safe to say that the episode will have something for fans of all girls. And it's only a freaking 0.1...this guy is nuts!

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I never wished I had gotten a job more than now.

Sweet a new game from Philly, its a good thing he passed the Sequel to Depraved Awakening to those Italians, looking forward to both this game, and Betrayal and Murders II...

I just hope that in this game 3rd best girl doesnt get her brains blown out... :(
Sequel? Italians? What?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is an old saying, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

With that said, if you kill off Ellen I will come down on you like the hammer of god and leave nothing behind but scorched earth.

Peace to all.

Have a nice day.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So... a friend of mine is into HEMA and he's looking for a manual titled "how to wipe sperm of ye shields", anyone got a copy? It's urgent since @Philly_Games decided to release the game so soon

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
There is an old saying, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

With that said, if you kill off Ellen I will come down on you like the hammer of god and leave nothing behind but scorched earth.

Peace to all.

Have a nice day.
Only I found that arousing?
Back to the topic... I'm interested how can the MC romance anyone when he has to ghosts

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
That's some impressive production quality, Philly. I couldn't play the whole thing, but the beginning really sets the mood for an awesome thriller. Gorgeous renders and some pretty neat animations. Kudos on mastering the render engine so quickly and so well. That Octane bloom fits perfectly with the setting, I think I'll dream in neon tonight :)

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
1. Because it would be a huge challenge I wanted to attempt. Oh to add to this. I love interesting lighting and this theme allows that in spades.
2. Yes I am.
3. Yes I am.
Thanks for replying I wish you God speed with the game and updates when they come and the best of luck!

Hopefully you consider reusing a character model or two from your last game Depraved Awakenings.

P.S. is your release schedule going to remain episodically or by chapters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes