Circle tekua games

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Surprised I just found this thread considering I've been following Tekua for years now and played almost every game they put out. Tail is shaping up to be awesome but Melty Brave is probably my favourite concept so far.

I think Tekua only entered the western consciousness after Tower 2 was fan translated and since they've been putting out better and better games, no one has really bothered with their past works. This is a shame because I've played all of their mainline titles with scuffed MTL (other than their first one which seems unplayable on modern Windows machines...) and found them enjoyable and even superior in some aspects to the later games.
I mean to replay them with decent modern MTL if and when my libido stops being non-existent.
did they already show something about melty brave?

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
Surprised I just found this thread considering I've been following Tekua for years now and played almost every game they put out. Tail is shaping up to be awesome but Melty Brave is probably my favourite concept so far.

I think Tekua only entered the western consciousness after Tower 2 was fan translated and since they've been putting out better and better games, no one has really bothered with their past works. This is a shame because I've played all of their mainline titles with scuffed MTL (other than their first one which seems unplayable on modern Windows machines...) and found them enjoyable and even superior in some aspects to the later games.
I mean to replay them with decent modern MTL if and when my libido stops being non-existent.

Succubus end and succubus battle are indeed very good games... But indeed Tower 2 was their main entry into the genre, followed by Lilith.

EpikWaffle

Jan 31, 2020
is it possible to replay fights/events in succubus tail? obviously don't expect a full gallery from a WIP but you can in melty brave, but can't figure it out in succubus tail

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
how can i download succubus tail 0.73 . i dont understand the language in this page . is there someone who can put an megalink download english translation please
You need to donate money to the dev for download the latest version.
It's like patreon

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
If I find the time I'll do a fast mtl translation for this version too.
If I can in a few days I'll update this post.

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
how to beat the yellow hair, dagger throwing thief boss ? I failed at 2nd question after battle, looks like all choice are wrong, waiting timeout is no use and pressing X to ignore seduction like old game doesnt work too

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
i see, is there any way i can get to the cgs of the game then?
easy, download EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe then unpack the exe to a folder, this game uses unprotected webm files so you can play them directly, although I getting stuck in the game but at least can enjoy all animation...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
thank you very much. is it hard to mtl translate ? your last succubus tale 0.70 mtl translate was very good. i played till the end without bugs
It's not that hard, it's just annoying because when you have to check the updates I don't wanna redo the translation and checking for every word that can break the game. So this week I'll try to see if they have added only new maps file...but I doubt it. If it's too complex to do a simple fix, I have to do it from zero again... :cautious:

kevinbui1212

Jul 13, 2017
I think will work. v0.74
hello! is it me or this game has no sounds, I had the issue with playing 0.70 that had no sound but the older version i played had sound.

if theres sound, how do i fix that or what could be the cause?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
hello! is it me or this game has no sounds, I had the issue with playing 0.70 that had no sound but the older version i played had sound.

if theres sound, how do i fix that or what could be the cause?
You can try firstly to unzip the game again on your desktop and if you still have the problem download the game again.
Check the sound if it's all right and see if there are any errors.