Circle tekua games

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
if you mean the succubus in the forest, that error should be fixed already in v0.70. If you still have the error follow my instructions on page 1.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
is out.
It seems they are keeping an update per month.
Let's hope they keep going like this without more issues for them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
I read the updates and there aren't that many differences between the one shared by hahaha2b2 0.70ver and the 0.72ver.
I'm not their subscriber so I can't share the latest version.
For bigger contents we need to wait.
I thought there'd be new monsters from reading the Ci-en updates... or whatever I can gleam from my limited ability to read Japanese

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I thought there'd be new monsters from reading the Ci-en updates... or whatever I can gleam from my limited ability to read Japanese
Yes there are two new entries, but they put some bugs in the list about some missions.
I hope to try the 0.73 when will come out.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Andrimus

Oct 5, 2021
Sadly 0.70 has black screen after scene with Succubus in the city, Kurisu or like that? Tried to go to the village, where dancing succubus's event was, there was another scene, after which you can't escape the room. Tried everything, and teleport to inn didn't work either

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
oof if we get a +0.01 version per month succubus tail will still take 27 months to finish :(
Don't worry, they usually accelerate development cycles during summer. Last year they jumped from 0.40 to 0.61 and from 0.12 to 0.21 for their "in development games". I think it is reasonable to expect a full release of succubus tail by late this year/ early 2024.

bl0tak

May 9, 2019
translation is done
When i apply this patch to a fresh copy of the game the part 2 scenes are not translated, this happening to anyone else?
The patch must be working since the fresh copy is in japanese.

EDIT: nvm im just retarded xd

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020
Surprised I just found this thread considering I've been following Tekua for years now and played almost every game they put out. Tail is shaping up to be awesome but Melty Brave is probably my favourite concept so far.

Any specific reason why their older games were never translated?
I think Tekua only entered the western consciousness after Tower 2 was fan translated and since they've been putting out better and better games, no one has really bothered with their past works. This is a shame because I've played all of their mainline titles with scuffed MTL (other than their first one which seems unplayable on modern Windows machines...) and found them enjoyable and even superior in some aspects to the later games.
I mean to replay them with decent modern MTL if and when my libido stops being non-existent.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bloodbirthe