• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Circle tekua games

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
They uploaded a . Translated:

Short story "Indecent Alstroemeria"

Romelia has turned into a lewd demon! you're kidding…!

Wow... Aniki is coming in and out ♥ giggle ♥
Hey, it's super hard. Already want to lose?

Download Link :
(By me)

*If Romelia is the main character, it will be a showdown with the same character. Romelia VS Succubus Romelia. It's a dream match!

*Cowgirl, enadre, belochu, elements included

Reactions: gsyem and xRoguex

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
version 0.70:

, .

Edit: There seems to be no main story progress , its the same as before (ends at that tombstone). I think all the new content is in the city, which I didnt play yet.

Last edited:

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
The new content is only 5 new scenes and a couple of bug fixes and quaility of life improvmeents.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
version 0.70:

, .

Edit: There seems to be no main story progress , its the same as before (ends at that tombstone). I think all the new content is in the city, which I didnt play yet.
I solved my problem about unpacking the game and I MTLed it mostly. I tried it for about 2 hours and it's working fine but the stuff inside the game is a lot, so there could be problems.

I've fixed a few things but I'm not doing a total TL of the game since is not a full release.
Is still a messed up MTL but for the ones who can understand the art of MTL is a playable engrish game :cool:

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
I solved my problem about unpacking the game and I MTLed it mostly. I tried it for about 2 hours and it's working fine but the stuff inside the game is a lot, so there could be problems.

I've fixed a few things but I'm not doing a total TL of the game since is not a full release.
Is still a messed up MTL but for the ones who can understand the art of MTL is a playable engrish game :cool:
Thank you sir!

Reactions: xRoguex

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Succubus Tail is at 0.71 version in a month?? I thought that based on their development cycle, this game should be released this year.
one month till I can upload the new version here. I am not a subscriber of circle tekua. I write a request on another Piracy website and wait till it gets uploaded there.

Edit: If you are talking about the slow development, its because the dev had covid and felt very sick for some months. He is better now and very motivated.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
one month till I can upload the new version here. I am not a subscriber of circle tekua. I write a request on another Piracy website and wait till it gets uploaded there.

Edit: If you are talking about the slow development, its because the dev had covid and felt very sick for some months. He is better now and very motivated.
Is only one dev? I thought there were more and only one got covid

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
im not sure. It really sounded like that in the new blog. Maybe wrong MTL.
We make R-18 games
"Ririsu in naitomea!"(Lilith in Nightmare I suppose), "Succubus Tamer" etc.
We are currently working on "Succubus Tail" and "Melty Brave".

This is what there is written in their pixiv profile, so I think they are 2 or more.
I'm not the best at translating because my understanding of hiragana is quite bad, but with romanji I have some knowledge.
At least google, even if is not that good to translate from japanese, shows romanji sentences and that helps.

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
Oh well... Let's hope he gets well soon. Long-covid is bad and it feels like you got hit by a truck.

Even if they are mall developers, if the one got sick was a critical asset in the production process, everything just grinds to a halt.

Reactions: HornyLee