• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

kilik

Aug 9, 2017
Im unlocked the h scenes with the 3 giants,posing at the beach,being defeated in the arena and rape fantasie at night,but my quest log dont update and keep saing 0/3 and cant complete that quest...
any sugestion or just ignore that?

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
0.3.5A bugfixes update in a few days.
Please give feedback about good and bad points from this new content.
First of all, bugfixes:

In the scenario, where Suiko submits to the black boss:

1) If we return from the island to the Slayers guild and on the world map go once again to the ship boarding spot, the whole scenario plays once again (Sylia has to pay for the trip, is captured on the island and forced to perform with Suiko in the ceremony).

2) Not sure if a bug or not implemented but the jungle bikini can't be used while sunbathing in Basin town.

Good points (not only in this version but also the previous one as well):

1) Prostitution - like the premise and where this is going, many interesting options opening with such a setup. Apart from the lust level required to perform some prostitution tasks, perhaps some skills could be implemented in a prostitution questline as well, e.g. the more johns Sylia have sucked, the more oral skilled she is and can take their dicks deeper down her throat if skilled and horny enough. If not skilled enough but forced to deepthroat she could e.g. throw up which results in no tip from the john. Some "boss level" johns could try to humilate a mighty Sylia and push her limits.

2) Rape Fantasy outfits and other scenes like paying for the trip - really like those scenes. I like the fact most of those concentrate on anal sex as a less pleasant and more degrading sex act for Sylia. Would love to follow some of those scenes up with ass to mouth sex as even more degrading for Sylia (could be really forced then on her, pushing past roleplay fantasy on a 2nd or 3rd repeat of the scene). Not sure if it's possible to have some meaningful consequences for Sylia (good or bad) if she is (pretend) raped in her ass.

3) Changing the playable character (Suiko) - a nice option as it allows for a different play style with a different character. It might be interesting if the new character could deliberately put Sylia in difficult situations by sabotaging some job she were required to do.

Not exactly bad but to consider in future versions:

1) I'm not a fan of video animations like in a "Ghost" quest aftermath in the inn - these can't be stopped or skipped although probably are easier to make than animations in game engine. You've created an unique style and animations differ too much IMO.

2) Would like to have more stats of Sylia and easily accessible (perhaps with sex stats - if implemented - as well)

3) Would like to be able to load a game without having to exit to main menu

4) Sex scene dialogs - like the way Sylia talks in RF scenes but would be great to have some descriptions from the narrator (e.g. "Sylia felt her ass gape even more after Fat Joe ravaged her mercilessly")

Overall, a really great effort and I like the update and can't wait for new things to be implemented. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Maelion and kilik

MPAMPLO ESCO

Aug 9, 2017
So I might be stupid but for some reason the "enter" "spacebar" "x" keys will not start a quest.For example at night if I go to the pub owner and talk to him he will keep repeating the same phrase all over again. Tried multiple compinations of letters but I got the same message which means that I will not be able to receive a quest...Again might be a silly question but I can't find out the way to do it. If you know please feel free to share it with me.

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
I'm having trouble with the snakes nests quest. I enter a cave in the Mount Mune area, there're the usual monsters but nothing out of the ordinary. how do I find them?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I'm having trouble with the snakes nests quest. I enter a cave in the Mount Mune area, there're the usual monsters but nothing out of the ordinary. how do I find them?
There are rocks that you need to move whit enter button.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
0.3.5A bugfixes update in a few days.
Please give feedback about good and bad points from this new content.
A few more ideas just came to my mind:

1) Prostitution - when Sylia reaches new levels of expertise, new outfits are available as a reward which allows for whoring in different scenarios, e.g. school-girl dress for a spanking/defloration scenes, plate/chain bikini with vaginal only chastity belt for a princess-bride to be scenario (restricting sexual penetrations to oral/anal only), BDSM content (nipple chains, collars, ring gags etc.). Chain bikini with a chastity belt could be used for 3 stars sunbathing and would make Sylia very hot due to metal increasing temperature (if only she could survive anal penetration from Boris later on) ;) Not sure about the amount of work it would take to create renderings, though.

During the scene, if Sylia is tamed enough, johns could request before the penetration for Sylia to spread her holes with her hands and if she complies, comment how slutty she is.

2) If she repeats a scene with a john 3 times in a selected outfit, she can keep it as an RF card or for sunbathing if some of those outfits are of the bikini type.

3) More interactions with "The Giant's Slut" and prostitution quests since both take blace in Basin town: once Sylia finishes "The Giant's Slut" quest, she becomes a temporary size queen - vaginal penetrations with johns don't reset her horniness and her pussy is "ruined" for a few days until it recovers. If she has vaginal sex with johns during "pussy recovery" phase, they don't feel enough pleasure and opt for other holes. Subsequent scenes with any of the giants resets the pussy ruination state.

4) After the scene is finished I'd like a shot of Sylia gaping holes to show the extent of the penetrations.

Reactions: Blake Noir

Blake Noir

Dec 17, 2017
A few more ideas just came to my mind:

1) Prostitution - when Sylia reaches new levels of expertise, new outfits are available as a reward which allows for whoring in different scenarios, e.g. school-girl dress for a spanking/defloration scenes, plate/chain bikini with vaginal only chastity belt for a princess-bride to be scenario (restricting sexual penetrations to oral/anal only), BDSM content (nipple chains, collars, ring gags etc.). Chain bikini with a chastity belt could be used for 3 stars sunbathing and would make Sylia very hot due to metal increasing temperature (if only she could survive anal penetration from Boris later on) ;) Not sure about the amount of work it would take to create renderings, though.

During the scene, if Sylia is tamed enough, johns could request before the penetration for Sylia to spread her holes with her hands and if she complies, comment how slutty she is.

2) If she repeats a scene with a john 3 times in a selected outfit, she can keep it as an RF card or for sunbathing if some of those outfits are of the bikini type.

3) More interactions with "The Giant's Slut" and prostitution quests since both take blace in Basin town: once Sylia finishes "The Giant's Slut" quest, she becomes a temporary size queen - vaginal penetrations with johns don't reset her horniness and her pussy is "ruined" for a few days until it recovers. If she has vaginal sex with johns during "pussy recovery" phase, they don't feel enough pleasure and opt for other holes. Subsequent scenes with any of the giants resets the pussy ruination state.

4) After the scene is finished I'd like a shot of Sylia gaping holes to show the extent of the penetrations.
I really like how you think good sir, and I would like to mention some ideas of my own. Such as a maid style sidequest for a dominatrix noble lady, buyable sex toys for masturbation or just so Sylia can walk around and fight with a buttplug inserted slowly making her horny and finally bondage sex.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Nice update,i like it! I already did almost everything from that update(only didn't do yet lesbian scene,but i didn't figured yet how to do it and don't do yet alchemy new quest)! PS: I thing i find a bug - i did the jungle quest,but when i go out in the map and walk to that ship(where i meet this guy who took me to that Island) i can see i can do the quest again and not only see - i did it again(so i take again more experience and i forget to see,but i thing may be then i'm taken the jungle bikini again)! :)

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
i turned in the 4 dolls and the guy offers a drink to the girl and when i accept it, it was a trap and a floor door opened up and its super dark and i cant see what do i do?

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes