4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
well its mid latee january now anyone have idea for next update? i really love this game ....

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
hi! i need help im trying to start the deviant path but the lumberjack is nowhere to be found in the pub. ive been to the pub in the morning and hes nowhere to be seen. same in the evening. ive tried to enter the entrance of his place but the pub owner only say something about seeing me tommorow. did i break the game?

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
This from patreon: Jan 24 at 8:28pm 0.3.5 release in around a week or so.
eagerly waiting for it !! btw will the update support the older save or i have to go through playing it all again in next update...

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
hi! i need help im trying to start the deviant path but the lumberjack is nowhere to be found in the pub. ive been to the pub in the morning and hes nowhere to be seen. same in the evening. ive tried to enter the entrance of his place but the pub owner only say something about seeing me tommorow. did i break the game?
in the evening go to wardrobe to change dress then go to pub.... that's what i did i guess

Reactions: sickkid89

Gastra

Jan 15, 2019
i'm stuck in puppet II quest..how the right answer..the black barbarian, the swordman, the ugly green skin, the stupid cat, kunoichi, scholar, the wizard, the artist..pls help..ty

Jun 15, 2018
do old saves usually work when a new patch comes out for this game ? more specifically, will my old save work for when 0.3.5 comes out ?

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes