• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi there,

is available (I forgot to change the name, it's not a test, it's really the update ^^)

The Barakas Islands Update

title.jpg

Suiko, the Sacred Guardian of Water is missing ! Sylia goes into a new adventure in the Barakas Islands region, south from Leridia...where new dangers awaits her.

FEATURES

- 2 Large outdoor jungle maps with jungle atmosphere light, shadows and sounds
- 3 new jungle small dungeons
- 1 new small underground map
- Hundreds of new poses/sex poses
- One test hentai animation scene !
- Around 8/9 new sex scenes with variations for some
- One Sacred Guardian Quest "Deep into the Jungle"
- One alchemy quest
- One Demonology quest
- Lust upgraded to Level 7 introducing the Prostitution route and the whoring system
- First lesbian scene ever in the game included
- bugfixes
- overall small improvments

Where is the new content update ?

For Barakas Episode, go into Basin and watch Suiko taking the boat then go south to activate the crystal.
OR Free Basin from the creatures and go to the southern dock and activate the crystal.
For the brothel in Basin, you can go at night as long as your lust is high enough.
Look for 2 new quests with Virgile and Madeleine for Demonology and Alchemy arcs.

Promox.jpg Promo1.jpg Promo2.jpg Promo3.jpg Promo4.jpg Promo5.jpg Promo6.jpg

Blake Noir

Dec 17, 2017

The new version works for me I can finally get back to playing the shit out of COL, this literally made my day thanks Maelion.

Now sorry to be that guy but does anyone have a save at the point when you have too choose how to deal with the ogre?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018

The new version works for me I can finally get back to playing the shit out of COL, this literally made my day thanks Maelion.

Now sorry to be that guy but does anyone have a save at the point when you have too choose how to deal with the ogre?
Check my post a few pages back with all sex scene saves attached.

And I'm sorry to be that kind of guy, but I'm since yesterday the 72nd patron for this game, which deserves waaaaay more, especially compared to other games which were more milk-the-sh#@-out-of-them-for-insipid-updates-month-after-month-till-I-stop-because-of-new-patreon-anti-incest-rules-or-whatever business models than actual adult games (You know who I'm talking about ;))...

Reactions: Esteban32

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Hi there,

is available (I forgot to change the name, it's not a test, it's really the update ^^)

The Barakas Islands Update

View attachment 240903

Suiko, the Sacred Guardian of Water is missing ! Sylia goes into a new adventure in the Barakas Islands region, south from Leridia...where new dangers awaits her.

FEATURES

- 2 Large outdoor jungle maps with jungle atmosphere light, shadows and sounds
- 3 new jungle small dungeons
- 1 new small underground map
- Hundreds of new poses/sex poses
- One test hentai animation scene !
- Around 8/9 new sex scenes with variations for some
- One Sacred Guardian Quest "Deep into the Jungle"
- One alchemy quest
- One Demonology quest
- Lust upgraded to Level 7 introducing the Prostitution route and the whoring system
- First lesbian scene ever in the game included
- bugfixes
- overall small improvments

Where is the new content update ?

For Barakas Episode, go into Basin and watch Suiko taking the boat then go south to activate the crystal.
OR Free Basin from the creatures and go to the southern dock and activate the crystal.
For the brothel in Basin, you can go at night as long as your lust is high enough.
Look for 2 new quests with Virgile and Madeleine for Demonology and Alchemy arcs.

View attachment 240904 View attachment 240905 View attachment 240906 View attachment 240907 View attachment 240908 View attachment 240909 View attachment 240910

Thanks. :love:

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
Loading into my save puts me on top of a building that I'm not supposed to be on.. Any way to get off it?

Edit: Never mind, I realized I could just make a new save in the older version. Duh.

Hope

Aug 5, 2016
How do you progress with Boris on the beach? Can't make him do anything other than watch, and comment on the posing

Esteban32

Apr 10, 2018
How do you progress with Boris on the beach? Can't make him do anything other than watch, and comment on the posing
pick the second blue bikini (the sexiest one with hearts) make some moves to get him horny, then stop and do it again. If you arouse dhim enough he will talk to you when you stop teasing him the second time

nympheta

May 22, 2017
Great update ! how do you find the animated scene ? Couldn't trigger it or maybe I didn't look in the right place.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Great update ! how do you find the animated scene ? Couldn't trigger it or maybe I didn't look in the right p
Get the quest from the potion lady at the base. Teleport to kame village then go talk to igor at the inn. Next go to the graveyard on the same map and talk to the old guy at the gravestone.

After that go back to the inn and talk to kayla, then go out of the inn and jump into the well on the lower right side. Do the event there, go back outside after that. Head to the inn and peek into the room for the animated scene. Cheers.

Reactions: nympheta

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
0.3.5A bugfixes update in a few days.
Please give feedback about good and bad points from this new content.

Reactions: netsrac

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I think that i have done everything there is to do in new update. Decent update, i do i have one complaint thought !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other then that i like new bordell, and ship scenes.

Oh onemore thig Hentai Quest fuck 3 giant's is stuck at 2/3 i have fucked all 3 off them manytimes...

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes