• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

energyman

Dec 2, 2017
Guys, can you please tell me where do i find Woofy ? (The Lost Dog II)
"Pollux" took him away and i can't find him
Thanks!

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
love the game, but it is very laggy, unplayable at times . gook cave is unplayable due to lag

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone got the number Ghatto, nice Chrono Trigger Reference btw ;) , keeps asking me for in the temple?

Reactions: Maelion

brice

Jul 30, 2017
im having trouble with the puppet challenge, there seems to be no correct answer to which one stole his "puppa"

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
im having trouble with the puppet challenge, there seems to be no correct answer to which one stole his "puppa"
It was answered a few posts back I think, not sure what page though, all you have to do is step off pedestal and use the shovel on the mirrors (*Hint save asap just in case like me you always choose the wrong answer ;)

brice

Jul 30, 2017
It was answered a few posts back I think, not sure what page though, all you have to do is step off pedestal and use the shovel on the mirrors (*Hint save asap just in case like me you always choose the wrong answer ;)
that did the trick, thanks!

Reactions: Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Got a bit of another issue on the orc lair quest its a side Quest 'Medal of honor' i can not find all of the required materials I have rope and planks but can not find the nails and hammer

nobody_666

Feb 27, 2018
Hey... Anyone knows how to beat the giant slime in the Barn?
as ppl here already said use fireball (he is water monster so is weak to fire), but those rings from Masa village shopkeeper are very strong too. Against slime buy those water ones (left + right) and using Body Drop technique on him make slime absolutely useless

edit: tbh if your lvl high enough u dont need fireball at all. Just equip those 2 water rings, u will get only little damage at start and using Focus + Focus + Body Drop will keep his attack and defense so low that he will be doing 0 damage to u.

And if have problem with battle grinding against poison monsters - with both poison rings u are immune to poison, so no need antidote any more.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Got a bit of another issue on the orc lair quest its a side Quest 'Medal of honor' i can not find all of the required materials I have rope and planks but can not find the nails and hammer
The nails are on the wall by the elevator and the hammer is in the mechanic/craftsman section.

Can anyone tell me where I find the hoog's lair? Thanks in advance!
Do a night patrol, go to the beach and there should be a section to the right of the stairs that leads to the lair.

Reactions: Meister Max
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes