• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Use the variable cheats at your own risks. It may ruin your experience or even break the game in future updates.

Reactions: UncleVT

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Use the variable cheats at your own risks. It may ruin your experience or even break the game in future updates.
True, but as the game is being updated that in it's self could break saves and/or the actual game as well, I say have fun as you will if that is cheating so be it, if not each to their own.

user4959939

Oct 3, 2017
How to do a quest a new Guardian : 3 missions ? i cant found dog , if i go to bar at night he just say something about farmer or sobady and its all the same. can somebady help me ?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
If your going to or want to cheat there's a tool called RpgMakerSaveEdit!

I would only change the money and XP points. Another game I was playing I went to far with modding other attributes (there's and "advance" menu with this editor) and I missed out on events. But you should be okay with XP points and money.

EDIT: Add Yes I did cheat wit this game despite the preloaded saves that are there.
I wanted to start a new game, got bored with her XP not going up fast enough and modded it up to 9800 XP (I think level 13 or 14).

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Assuming it's the first time you're going to dance you need to go up through the curtain in the top right behind the stage, then interact with the cabinet.
I talked to the dude in charge of hiring the dancers, I have Lvl2 (well now 3) Lust. I go to the curtain and she just says its a dark room, both left and RIGHT sides of the curtain in the evening, in the morning theres no response from her about the curtain? I started from the beginning with the latest release. Not sure if there's a bug in the game, or I'm just not doing something right! I can't solve the Slavery Quest to move on (not that I need to solve it but I want to before moving on in the game) Quest, I'm guessing she needs to be a Dancer at the Pig in order to get any information about the slavery!

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
I talked to the dude in charge of hiring the dancers, I have Lvl2 (well now 3) Lust. I go to the curtain and she just says its a dark room, both left and RIGHT sides of the curtain in the evening, in the morning theres no response from her about the curtain? I started from the beginning with the latest release. Not sure if there's a bug in the game, or I'm just not doing something right! I can't solve the Slavery Quest to move on (not that I need to solve it but I want to before moving on in the game) Quest, I'm guessing she needs to be a Dancer at the Pig in order to get any information about the slavery!
don't forget use shift and space for interaction with npc and later for teleport from statues

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
HOW to enter in vladmir castle it says door i shut ?
This depens are you saint or deviant?
As saint you don't enter castle but instead you enter the crypt.
As deviant you get invated to castle after spying crypt at night.

vetera

Sep 8, 2016
thanks but after invatation, im going to kill vladmir but cant enter, i got stone from old man

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
thanks but after invatation, im going to kill vladmir but cant enter, i got stone from old man
After getting invitation you need to sleep night at next day you should meet igor at inn after that you should be able enter castle but only 1 time.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Ugh, another game encrypted with Enigma? I don't understand what authors think they gain from doing this, I mean, every single DRM ever made has been broken. Notoriety perhaps? Enigma just screws non-Windows users out of playing. You know what, I'm just gonna start providing decrypted downloads till they get a clue.

Oh, and I added a proper title to package.json. Something the author forgot to do. And a save past all the unskippable intro scenes so you can start playing right away.

Enjoy.

Reactions: bas

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Ugh, another game encrypted with Enigma? I don't understand what authors think they gain from doing this, I mean, every single DRM ever made has been broken. Notoriety perhaps? Enigma just screws non-Windows users out of playing. You know what, I'm just gonna start providing decrypted downloads till they get a clue.

Oh, and I added a proper title to package.json. Something the author forgot to do. And a save past all the unskippable intro scenes so you can start playing right away.

Enjoy.
Please remove this link asap. Thanks.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Is there a problem?
If using Enigma Unpacker provided on the MEGA download link from first page and uploading the result to one of the approved file hosts is against the rules, then I suppose there is. Otherwise, no.

• Sad
Reactions: VrDeaD

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
If using Enigma Unpacker provided on the MEGA download link from first page and uploading the result to one of the approved file hosts is against the rules, then I suppose there is. Otherwise, no.
Well, I use a package because I don't want years of data to be stolen and galleries being seen without playing the game. It ruins the experience. Now if you don't listen to developers, I have nothing to do here.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Well, I use a package because I don't want years of data to be stolen and galleries being seen without playing the game. It ruins the experience. Now if you don't listen to developers, I have nothing to do here.
Sigh, look. I didn't steal any precious bits. It's actually quite hard to do as they're still on your development machine.

Secondly, I can't speak for everyone but I do play every game before going to the image folder. And even then, I do so to figure out how trigger any scenes I missed because images do not provide you with the script that goes with them. For me its actually the story that does it for me, not pictures of virtual boobs.

If you really want to know what ruined the experience for me it's that this game is very grindy. In the end, I ended up not triggering some of the pentagrams and scenes simply because I could not be bothered to endlessly hold the Z button down going through the dance scene hundreds of times. The one that bothered me the most is the one directly outside your house from day one which requires Slut + 3, something you cannot attain until hours later and for added injury is a hidden stat for which no guide is provided as to how to raise it.

thrizz

Aug 27, 2016
Personally, I unpack it because if I don't it takes 30+ seconds for the save menu to open and theres no fucking way i'm wasting that much time every time I want to save.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Personally, I unpack it because if I don't it takes 30+ seconds for the save menu to open and theres no fucking way i'm wasting that much time every time I want to save.
All in all, that's interesting to know that the enigma is slowing the save slots. It's faster when you unpack it ?

I know packaging is not perfect but try to understand that if you use it properly, other people use my datas that took a while to gather and do.

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes