• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anyone know where the 4 dolls are? ive got the one in the well, the one in the creepy mansion and the one in the forest.
The last one is in the orc (goblin? Can't recall which the game uses) village, after the big fight.

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
@vetera
I use RpgMakerSaveEdit. You can find it here
Works for most RpgMaker games.
Another online option is

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I have the stone from the old man and visited the tree in the forest but it just says it is covered with vines or something. What do I do next?

user4959939

Oct 3, 2017
When i come to talk at night in pub he just say Hi Guardien Sylia. I have a request. It's aboutmy neighbor, the Kumberjac. and thets all i dont know what too do he dont say anything after thet ?

Aug 12, 2017
Does the game lag for anyone else in the deep mines its really hard to move character, same in the hideout, its really annoying

May 1, 2017
I don't know if Maelion reading this posts, but if he does can you make at least human to be like Klein from Basin Inn. I mean if that is not problem, for creatures let them stay like this. Please?

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Can someone help, i just got the stone from the wizard, what am i supposed to do next ? HE talked about wisps but i cant find any other clues.
I went to the big tree and it said that i still need something to cut the vines even though i already have the wizards rock.

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
I'm surprised that I actually really like this! Normally, I stay away from rape, but it's not really rape, is it? She wants this.

Anyhow, does anyone know where the book of hentai is? When the stat system was being explained, it mentioned a book of hentai being in the inventory and able to replay all the h-scenes. Might have not discovered it yet, or it might not be implemented yet.

maanfall

Jun 18, 2017
How do you start the Slave Market sidequest? If I'm going to sleep at the camp I get a popup saying that it'll fail. According to a changelog posted here it should be started when you first exit your house but I've not got it.

Edit: found it out, after doing the quest in the inn's basement, read Jack's notes

Aug 12, 2017
How do you start the Slave Market sidequest? If I'm going to sleep at the camp I get a popup saying that it'll fail. According to a changelog posted here it should be started when you first exit your house but I've not got it.

Edit: found it out, after doing the quest in the inn's basement, read Jack's notes

You can start it if you chose deviant path when you go to kill giant ogre in the cave dont follow the green bounty hunter, instead just go and talk to the lumberjack in inn, he will invate you on a date, go to your house, chose go out in the evening,and that should do it

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
So there's a point at which a monster will jump out and block your way, and if you can't defeat it you're stuck there forever. Great.

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes