4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Godking3

Mar 14, 2021
for some reason can't get Booh keys I defeated him like 4 time and still don't have his key I already got keys from bud, Boris. i need help?

cerskaq

Jan 6, 2019
Is this game abondoned or not? I saw comments about game getting an update but it still remains as abandoned. If update is coming do we know when?

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Is this game abondoned or not? I saw comments about game getting an update but it still remains as abandoned. If update is coming do we know when?
The game is content complete but the dev wanted to do an update to fix up some things and flesh out some storylines. That now has turned into a massive overhaul and rework on a lot of parts of the game and I think he plans to release it once it is all done and not do any regular updates . Also he is working on his new game and regularly (semi) updates that. So I would not expect any updates on Leridia for another year or two.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Why is this abandoned? I am pretty sure it was already completed since we got ending and the like?

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
What can I do if shift+space bar (or enter) didn't work?
You mean on your device you playing or it doesnt work as intended?

Why is this abandoned? I am pretty sure it was already completed since we got ending and the like?
Its just Maelion being a little bit stubborn about it so he doesnt wanna to put "Completed" on this game and mods dont wanna let it slide so they forced the rule.

Reactions: Darkarhon

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
TLDR the developer insists its not abandoned, since they're planning / working on a remake version. They refuse to accept that it could be labeled as onhold (since they're not releasing new versions and are working on a different game) or completed (even though remakes are usually put into a separate thread). So the mods put the abandoned tag on it, due to the developer refusing other tags and it's not had updates in long enough.

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Well, I just tought that the game has ended. A remake will be very welcomed.

bout two years ago, I asked Maelion if he could work on a version of Valiant Warrior Astrid. I may be wrong, but I think both games have many similarities.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Well, I just tought that the game has ended. A remake will be very welcomed.

bout two years ago, I asked Maelion if he could work on a version of Valiant Warrior Astrid. I may be wrong, but I think both games have many similarities.
The game is not completed yet. Also, he works on Cyberslayers just don't expect anyone to finish astrid. Just let all hopes go. It will be for the best.

Reactions: Roderick2

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Leridia is definitely not abandoned but :
1 - Cyberslayers is priority and taking time and energy
2 - Content to rework is much bigger than I thought (we talk about around 4 years of work)
3 - I hate hasting things

Still, the game can be considered "completed" with a beginning and an end even with bonus "Princess".

Oct 26, 2017
Leridia is definitely not abandoned but :
1 - Cyberslayers is priority and taking time and energy
2 - Content to rework is much bigger than I thought (we talk about around 4 years of work)
3 - I hate hasting things

Still, the game can be considered "completed" with a beginning and an end even with bonus "Princess".
Good dat, I have a question, one day in Cyberslayers will there be pregnancy? Or an ending with the characters of interest?

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I'm playing in pc, all I wanna know is if someone knows what can I do because I can't get the alternative chats to start missions
Shift+Enter working only when you hear sound cue, some character have them some not. So just check it out one more time. Its also possible you missed some other dialogue that opens other quests. Try talk to Village Elder one more time, use Shit+Enter on him, there gonna be more options

Rotenlulu

Jan 13, 2018
Shift+Enter working only when you hear sound cue, some character have them some not. So just check it out one more time. Its also possible you missed some other dialogue that opens other quests. Try talk to Village Elder one more time, use Shit+Enter on him, there gonna be more options
Thanks for the try, but I don't know what's happening, I did it with the characters with exclamation mark and I raise the volume just to hear the sound but it didn't open a different chat.

LightSith78

Sep 4, 2017
for some reason can't get Booh keys I defeated him like 4 time and still don't have his key I already got keys from bud, Boris. i need help?
You need to be wearing the blue swimsuit in order for it to count.

As for me, I keep having this problem where I'm trying to find the hammer for that Medal of Honor sidequest, but despite having had multiple people and the walkthrough tell me where to find the hammer, I still can't find it. Also its not in my inventory, just thought that I should point that out.

Jan 19, 2021
You need to be wearing the blue swimsuit in order for it to count.

As for me, I keep having this problem where I'm trying to find the hammer for that Medal of Honor sidequest, but despite having had multiple people and the walkthrough tell me where to find the hammer, I still can't find it. Also its not in my inventory, just thought that I should point that out.
You can find the hammer in the room you'l pass when you switch on the electicity

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes